Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Diablo View Post
    Congrats to Wheat, OldPhiKap and all of the other UNC fans on this board...that was a hard fought victory, and you should be proud of the way your team pulled through in the clutch yet again.
    Ummmm. . . . . .

Box and one or diamond and one looked pretty good against page. Has anyone ever seen K use this defense? Could be pretty effective given UNC's lack of three point threats. I know Sheed would be up for the challenge.

Congrats to Wheat, OldPhiKap and all of the other UNC fans on this board...that was a hard fought victory, and you should be proud of the way your team pulled through in the clutch yet again.
    Whoa! That's gotta be the first time I've ever seen "OPK and all of the other unc fans" in the same phrase/sentence. Those might be fighting words for OPK.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by kshepinthehouse View Post
    Box and one or diamond and one looked pretty good against page. Has anyone ever seen K use this defense? Could be pretty effective given UNC's lack of three point threats. I know Sheed would be up for the challenge.
    Duke just needs to guard Paige EXACTLY like they did in the first half of their last meeting. Oh, and not have a 10min scoring drought...

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevilBrowns View Post

The Syracuse Luck continues for UNC. I predict a similar crash for the Baby Blues as the Orange had.
    If Roy is going to get thrown out Saturday night after contesting a call I definitely need to set my DVR

If I were Mike Brey, I would've instructed my team on that last possession to look for a three. Down two on the road as a significant dog, you go for the win, especially in the house of a blue blood. The ball was clearly bouncing Carolina's way near the end and the odds were highly stacked against Notre Dame surviving another five minutes.

That was about the worst ending that game could've had -- a one-on-five drive into the heart of Carolina's lineup. Great effort by the Irish tonight, though.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Whoa! That's gotta be the first time I've ever seen "OPK and all of the other unc fans" in the same phrase/sentence. Those might be fighting words for OPK.
    Wait, I thought OPK started this thread, thereby guaranteeing that UNC would win the game. Maybe it was someone else though...

Wait, I thought OPK started this thread, thereby guaranteeing that UNC would win the game. Maybe it was someone else though...
    You are correct. That Christmas-hating, puppy-kicking, child-loathing OPK did start the thread. I was just shocked to see him lumped into the c*rolina fan dumpster. I know OPK and he ain't no unc fan. But I understand your point/perspective.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    You are correct. That Christmas-hating, puppy-kicking, child-loathing OPK did start the thread. I was just shocked to see him lumped into the c*rolina fan dumpster. I know OPK and he ain't no unc fan. But I understand your point/perspective.
    Pretty sure that was his punishment for starting the thread...

The Irishman was fouled on that last block...

Dev11 is offline Commissioner of Statistics, DBR Podcast
    Quote Originally Posted by kshepinthehouse View Post
    I believe we ran that defense with Lance Thomas at the point in 2010, but I don't think anybody on this team has been as a consistently good on defense as Lance was. Plus, it's March. I doubt we're adding wrinkles to our struggling side of the court now.