View Poll Results: Who was Man of the Match in Duke's 89-81 (OT) loss at Syracuse tonight?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jabari Parker

1 0.92%
  • Rodney Hood

2 1.83%
  • Amile Jefferson

30 27.52%
  • Tyler Thornton

12 11.01%
  • Quinn Cook

0 0%
  • Andre Dawkins

5 4.59%
  • Rasheed Sulaimon

55 50.46%
  • Josh Hairston

0 0%
  • Tyler Thornton

4 3.67%
  • Marshall Plumlee

0 0%
  • Matt Jones

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Since I couldn't vote for Karl Hess

I voted for Rasheed. I agree with everyone who's noted how hard the choice was for this game, and really for the last few games. This is a great sign IMO. It shows the quality of our depth; we're a lot more than just two or three stars. It's teams like this that can win championships.

I'm getting excited about how we're going to do in March,

We had several stars, Rasheed was my choice as the brightest light of all. Gritty defense and clutch offense, six assists.
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

I went with Sheed. I am loving watching his heart and aggression rekindle.

Amile was a close second. He has come so far this year

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by Waynne View Post
    Rasheed and Amile played great games, but I voted for Tyler. His 9 points in less than 2 minutes kept us in the game when it was starting to slip away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeblue91 View Post
    This was a though one to vote but after reflection I had to give it to Tyler cause without his 3's it would have been a bad loss.
    I voted for Rasheed for his overall fine play throughout the game, but there is no shame at all in voting for Tyler. That was a Senior coming in with an attitude of "I am not letting us go down like this. Give me the ball!" He has been so clutch from 3 for his entire career. Kind of a shame he is not more offensively blessed in other moves. Really hate he did not recognize he could have made the layup there at the end of the 2nd half, because he absolutely could have. He just did not realize/recognize that he had their bigs beat so badly the layup was make-able, so he instead makes what he thinks is the smart play by passing it, and in doing so put Andre in a terrible position. Bad thing is they gave the turnover to Andre which was kind of unfair. The pass back to Tyler was hot but catchable. Not knocking Tyler at all. It was just a good chance that went bad in a hurry. Honestly I wish Rasheed would have never made the pass to Tyler to begin with. He should have drove it. But it happens. Our guys collectively played their hearts out. I can't fault them for making mistakes, especially in those circumstances with Amile and Jabari on the pine.