FDA, I am disappointed in you. Despite repeated, and I mean REPEATED efforts, you continue your pattern of posting unfounded allegations and then, when asked to provide specifics, sidestepping the issue.

In the latest example, you posted:

Quote Originally Posted by formerdukeathlete View Post
The issues Ben Patrick and others raised about Duke's coaching staff upon leaving the program early may be more relevant than Saturday's performance as to whether we need a coaching change.
to which NYC Duke Fan responded:

Quote Originally Posted by NYC Duke Fan View Post
I am not familiar with the issue that Ben Patrick or others raised about the coaching staff. Could you tell me and others what they were?
This is a simple and direct question about the content of your previous post. Your post sure sounded like you had direct knowledge of the "issues" raised by Patrick and other departing players, and NYC Duke Fan, like others, I'm sure, wanted to know what these issues were. But instead of answering with specifics, you give us speculation:

Quote Originally Posted by formerdukeathlete View Post
... Ben probably wanted some assurances as to the type of offense Duke would run in 06. My guess also is that some of the coaching turnover initiated by Roof alienated him.

... my sense is that he did not have confidence in the game day coaching, signal calling, and therefore did not have a strong sense that his talents would be used to full potential. He had one more year to perform. And the Delaware staff provided assurances regarding offensive style that Duke, Roof did not.

Players Ben Patrick, Tyler Krieg and others have provided valuable information about whatever disconnects with Roof and his staff. Alleva and others in the AD interviewed these guys before they left and have the info.
I do not know whether you actually know what issues Ben Patrick raised or not (In fact, I don't know if Ben Patrick actually raised any issues at all upon his departure.), but I do know that your style of posting, intentional or not, leads to obfuscation. The unspecified "issues" now hang out there as indistinct blemishes on the Duke program, but in fact may only be products of your unique imagination.

Put up or shut up. That is, to be clear, please make every effort to avoid this in the future or find yourself another place to post.