Duke FB: season recap hype video

Hope this link works. A lot of special people and special times related to Duke football:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL01G...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    Hope this link works. A lot of special people and special times related to Duke football:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL01G...ature=youtu.be
    That was WONDERFUL. "We got the Grades!" Those kids are why I love Duke Sports.

That was the good video. It really tops it all off for me especially the, "We got the grades!" comment. Two of my sons and I were at the game, and were disappointed, but all we could talk about afterwards was how good a game our guys played. Now, I can't wait for next year. Duke is now as much a football school as it is for any sport. Football is the next Duke sport to win its first National Champship, and I am hoping that that event happens when the championship game rotates to the Peach Bowl at the Georgia Dome. I'll take the same seats. It's not a farfetched dream, and I am convinced that Coach Cutcliffe will get us there sooner or later, God love him.

Cut mentioned Ross's speech during his radio show from Atlanta the night before the bowl. I forget which game it came before -- maybe UNC (would make the grades crack very apt) -- and Cut directly addressed Ross's dad (I think) during the radio show, saying how proud he would've been to hear Ross saying "you can either run from it ... or you can run to it" ...

Cold and snow in the Northeast ... loss to Notre Dame ...

and this deserves a BUMP ...

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    Cut mentioned Ross's speech during his radio show from Atlanta the night before the bowl. I forget which game it came before -- maybe UNC (would make the grades crack very apt) -- and Cut directly addressed Ross's dad (I think) during the radio show, saying how proud he would've been to hear Ross saying "you can either run from it ... or you can run to it" ...
    Cut's been saying great things about Ross and his parents since forever.

I am proud to be a friend of the family.