Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

We're here in Atlanta!

I have a small sample size, but I've seen more DUKE fans than A & M ones at my hotel, the World of Coke, and at the Cutcliffe Radio Show... We're here!

Go DUKE!
    Devil Walk at the Fanfest 5:28 tomorrow

The Radio Show was Awesome with Coach Cut and Art Chase!!!!

Let's Go Duke!!!!

Great radio show

I sat with two players from 1964 or thereabouts, great gentlemen, proud of Cut. Their Lovely wives were hilarious. Lots of fun.

I touch down at 11AM tomorrow! Let's go Duke!

Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    Have a good flight!

Here's hoping you celebrate many touchdowns beginning at 8:00 pm.

Where to Find A Duke T-Shirt or Sweatshirt in ATL?

Hubby and I are here. We are sitting in Section 115. I don't have a blue Duke shirt with me, only a grey one with Duke written across the front. I feel very strongly that I need to be wearing blue. Any suggestions on where I should look for one? Will they have them for sale in the FanZone? I don't want to risk going to the game and then not being able to buy one particularly as the sweater I brought with me is Carolina blue.

I have seen a few Dukies at our hotel in Midtown. Had a very good and extremely fattening meal last night at South City Kitchen. Very good fried chicken with mashed potatoes along with a fried oyster appetizer.

Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    Have a safe flight and bring home a Duke victory. GoDuke!

coming today

First time I've posted a message. Usually just a voyeur. My daughter and I will be driving down from Greenville SC this afternoon. Will take METRA from Dunwoody station. Sitting in section 120, row 19, seats 9 and 10. Hopefully many others are coming down today also. I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by COCO View Post
    Hubby and I are here. We are sitting in Section 115. I don't have a blue Duke shirt with me, only a grey one with Duke written across the front. I feel very strongly that I need to be wearing blue. Any suggestions on where I should look for one? Will they have them for sale in the FanZone? I don't want to risk going to the game and then not being able to buy one particularly as the sweater I brought with me is Carolina blue.

I have seen a few Dukies at our hotel in Midtown. Had a very good and extremely fattening meal last night at South City Kitchen. Very good fried chicken with mashed potatoes along with a fried oyster appetizer.
    Do you have a car? The only place I can think of that will definitely have what you are looking for is in Perimeter Mall out in Dunwoody (though there may be one at the Cobb Galleria). I think the store is called FanAttic or something like that, and just has a bunch of college merchandise. Otherwise, I think your best bet is the Fan Zone.
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

Just checked in.

Section 104, row 33, seat 11 or so. Come on by. Go Duke!