Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Bravo. Mend well, mend quickly, mend completely. I think I can speak for most all here in saying we look forward to your return to the Pub on a regular basis.

Thumbs up

Jim,

Been waiting for this kind of update. Here's hoping for your speedy recovery. DBR has not been the same without your wonderful input. Please keep us posted on your progress.

ricks

Quote Originally Posted by jimsumner View Post
    Brief update.

The worst is over.

I'm in full recovery mode.

It's going to take awhile.

I appreciate the kind words, thoughts and prayers more than you can possibly imagine. Helped get me through some rough times. You guys are the best.
    Grateful praises be. </worry>
    The Gordog

Jim

I hope you are surrounded by old VHS tapes of great, past Duke games while you have some down time!

Looking forward to having you back.

David

Quote Originally Posted by superdave View Post
    Jim

I hope you are surrounded by old VHS tapes of great, past Duke games while you have some down time!

Looking forward to having you back.

David
    Tapes? He don't need no stinkin' tapes. He remembers every play of every game.

Hurry back, Jim. We need you!

Quote Originally Posted by ArnieMc View Post
    Tapes? He don't need no stinkin' tapes. He remembers every play of every game.

Hurry back, Jim. We need you!
    I heard he has a memory like Patrick Davidon.

Or Richard Avedon...

Glad the healing process has begun in earnest, Mr. Sumner. Thanks for keeping us updated, and keep getting better.

Just wanted to see if anyone had touched base with Mr. Sumner; hope he is on the mend and doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Corey View Post
    Just wanted to see if anyone had touched base with Mr. Sumner; hope he is on the mend and doing well.
    Still on the mend. This is taking much longer than I could possibly have expected. But the trend lines are positive and there should be no permanent problems.

Thanks for caring.

Hoping you have licked whatever it was that complicated what is almost always a simple operation. (We all know there is no such thing.) I can promise you from experience that CTN vibes are miracle workers. You've had bucket full of them working for you so I've not even been worried!!! It's gonna be good to see you back in the fray!!!!
    Love, Ima

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Still on the mend. This is taking much longer than I could possibly have expected. But the trend lines are positive and there should be no permanent problems.

Thanks for caring.
    I hope I speak for all of us in that we care greatly about your well being Mr Sumner. You have been greatly missed. I kept waiting for you to jump back in there and enlighten us all with your wisdom in the stretch run of the season, and when that did not happen I admit to being a bit worried something was not going right. Glad to hear you are mending. Hope you reach the finish line of this deal soon. We miss your knowledge and input.

God Bless,

Mark

Thanks for caring.
    Jim... it's very nice to hear from you. Was wondering through the whole season how you were doing. Well, if the hard stuff is behind you, next year's Duke basketball AND football teams should be very good, very fun, etc. I hope you make it back by then... and get to enjoy.

Thanks for caring.
    Prayers! Best wishes for a full recovery.

Jim,

Good to hear from you again. You are sorely missed around here. So, get well already!

ricks

Get well Mr. Sumner, golf season is upon us. God bless you and your family. GoDuke!