Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ash View Post
    I would be surprised at this point if Justise does not start. He looks fantastic... Quick, a great finisher, a great defender, and larger/stronger/more athletic than anyone on the team not named Semi.
    I am starting to lean toward this view of Winslow actually, and not because of the "new shiny recruit is better than the players we already have". I just like his physical attributes, his skillset, and his toughness. I don't think "raw" is a good description for him at all. There will be a learning curve, just like it is for all Freshman that come in. That is practically unavoidable for all freshman, even the great ones. Winslow will have his up and downs just like Tyus, and Okafor, and just like Jabari last season. However, I think he will make a strong push for the starting position at the 3 spot right out of the gate.

Just. One. Thread. Not. About. Minutes. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Esseintes View Post
    What do you mean? This thread about Alex Murphy's transfer to Florida is the perfect place to discuss how to distribute the minutes among Justise Winslow, Matt Jones, Rasheed Sulaimon, and Semi Ojeleye. Where else would it go? It's not like there's already several threads dedicated to the topic, one started only two weeks ago. Desperate, mentally incontinent people have no choice but to post here, or in the RIP Mickey Rooney thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Esseintes View Post
    At least no one has mentioned Adolph Hitler yet

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    Then along comes BD...

I don't see AH getting much burn next year. He's undersized and slow. We'd get killed on the boards and on the break. I predict only garbage minutes next year.

Quote Originally Posted by lotusland View Post
    I don't see AH getting much burn next year. He's undersized and slow. We'd get killed on the boards and on the break. I predict only garbage minutes next year.
    Yeah, that guy is a stiff... No way he can stay with his man on the perimeter.

Godwin's Law in action. We need to have a corresponding law to describe the inevitability of tangential playing time discussion in any thread. I'm say we call it Evans' Law, in honor of Jason Evans' lame "Here's my minutes distribution, but I'm a moderator so everyone has to stop talking about this" post here.

Quote Originally Posted by lotusland View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    Yeah, that guy is a stiff... No way he can stay with his man on the perimeter.
    Adolf* Hitler is old. Like, Greg Oden old. But he'd probably have the most I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.in' mustache in college basketball since Gimel Martinez.

*Adolph Rupp, Adolf Hitler. Here's how I remember it:

Rupp? I once dropped acid at Rupp Arena, which is Kentucky's home base. Acid, base, pH.
    As for Hitler? Man, F Hitler.

Invocation of Godwin's Law confirms that this thread has outlived its useful purpose.
    Just be you. You is enough. - K, 4/5/10, 0:13.8 to play, 60-59 Duke.

You're all jealous hypocrites. - Titus on Laettner

You see those guys? Animals. They're animals. - SIU Coach Chris Lowery, on Duke