Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Appling's wrist?

No one deserves that.

-jk
    Looks like a hip or leg injury... maybe a contusion, given the fall...

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakane View Post
    Outcome of the Challenge may be on the line. Conference bragging rights and all that. Knock Michigan State from the ranks of the unbeatens. Better for us to have Carolina as a worthy opp...

Who am I kidding?

Go Sparty!!
    Two words: HELL NO

Sparty back to life!!

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by FerryFor50 View Post
    Looks like a hip or leg injury... maybe a contusion, given the fall...
    Why is it that Sparty soils themselves each and every time they play UNC? Seriously?

If they cannot blowout this version of UNC, at home, with a squad that is supposedly the best in the land, they should be plain embarassed.

Maybe just Maybe, and please hear me out on this one. UK just isn't than good, def not a #1 ranking good, and MSU beating them wasn't as amazing as everyone thought. Thus MSU being ranked #1 is just a little bit of a stretch

Love Izzo's intensity right now. You know he wants this one pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Newton_14 View Post
    Why is it that Sparty soils themselves each and every time they play UNC? Seriously?

If they cannot blowout this version of UNC, at home, with a squad that is supposedly the best in the land, they should be plain embarassed.
    Maybe they have an irrational fear of light blue?

I know we have an irrational hatred of it. (well, maybe not THAT irrational)

Quote Originally Posted by DBFAN View Post
    Maybe just Maybe, and please hear me out on this one. UK just isn't than good, def not a #1 ranking good, and MSU beating them wasn't as amazing as everyone thought. Thus MSU being ranked #1 is just a little bit of a stretch
    No. I still think Mich St is the best team. Heels just had everything clicking at the start.

Quote Originally Posted by jipops View Post
    Love Izzo's intensity right now. You know he wants this one pretty bad.
    He's probably sick of losing to these bums.

Or maybe UNC is the best team. Beating 1 and 3 would be a huge accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    Or maybe UNC is the best team. Beating 1 and 3 would be a huge accomplishment.
    As is losing to UAB and Belmont.

I'm with you, I don't think they're the best team. I think they're a little limited offensively; however, on defense and on the glass, they're extremely good. I actually think Arizona and Kansas are the two best teams right now. I want Carolina to win this game even though I'm not really pulling for them, if that makes sense. The ACC needs to get back to owning this challenge. If this game wasn't in the ACC-Big 10 Challenge I'd be pulling for MSU hard.

Gotta hand it to the Izzone, that joint gets rowdy.

By the way, did anyone see the garbage offensive foul they called on MSU? I thought the player had to be set BEFORE the movement upwards... Paige wasn't set until Harris was in his shot/dunk motion.

By the way, did anyone see the garbage offensive foul they called on MSU? I thought the player had to be set BEFORE the movement upwards... Paige wasn't set until Harris was in his shot/dunk motion.
    The new rules have pretty much made the game completely random. Any call is now possible at any time.

Looked like a good call to me.

Under the old rules, yes.

Under these new rules, it's when the offensive player begins to gather and go up. Once Harris started to do that, Paige THEN slid over. But as Duvall said, it's so seemingly random now.

It was a good call from the days when the rules were good. Now, not so much.

It always seems like MSU is limited offensively, I don't know maybe it's just me

I really think right now that Arizona is probably playing the most complete game of everyone. Although I am still convinced that Duke had the highest ceiling out of everyone in the top 10

Quote Originally Posted by Duvall View Post
    It was a good call from the days when the rules were good. Now, not so much.
    Yea, looking at it again the offensive player had already taken off when Paige was getting set. Guess it was an incorrect call per the new rules. Still, it's one call. Not the reason why this game is close.

Quote Originally Posted by Duvall View Post
    The new rules have pretty much made the game completely random. Any call is now possible at any time.
    With valentine, hess and luckie (and now kersey) with stripes and whistles, many calls have been random/possible for many years...
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.