Jason Kidd Hilarity

The Jason Kidd coaching implosion continued in spectacular fashion last night with this creative, pathetic, and bizarre incident...

Hit Me

He has a chance to be remembered as one of the worst coaching hires of all time. He really should be fined for this. It's just plain cheating.

I disagree...

I actually found it to be rather creative; if for reason the Nets had won, he'd be getting hailed as a genius move. Because they didn't... it's seen as "one more desperation" ploy.

Definitely made for some laughs in my house.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosmage View Post
    I actually found it to be rather creative; if for reason the Nets had won, he'd be getting hailed as a genius move. Because they didn't... it's seen as "one more desperation" ploy.

Definitely made for some laughs in my house.
    Yeah, I laughed, too. Actually, it looked as if it was a play they had rehearsed in practice.

Yeah he's going to get fined . . . it was 100% intentional. He makes direct eye contact with the player, says "hit me," then just pretends he doesn't know he's there anymore.

I think my favorite part is that the Nets drew up a play... With a couple of Lakers standing in the huddle with them.

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    I think my favorite part is that the Nets drew up a play... With a couple of Lakers standing in the huddle with them.
    That was amazing. Do you think Steve Blake knew it was a Nets huddle? Did he think that Kidd was serving free Johnny Rockets?

Expensive Drink!

Looks like the cost of that spilled drink is going to be in the neighborhood of $50K. GoDuke!