Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    Leapfrog Looeyville
    That would be moving Duke in the wrong direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Duvall View Post
    That would be moving Duke in the wrong direction.
    Duke currently #6, UL #3

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    Duke currently #6, UL #3
    Right. Duke should be moving down, not up.

Can't disagree with that - we haven't shown we're a top 10 team yet.

Interesting perspective. Sorry I wasted our time

Oh please can we just de-value this unc win?

Hm, UNC might not be as bad as we thought. Paige has obviously taken a big step forward, and that Meeks kid looks like a baller. 13 points 12 rebounds 7 assists in 24 minutes for him, that's a pretty serious stat line. If we don't improve our defense, we might have a pretty tough time against these guys, especially since PJ will probably be back by then.

Quote Originally Posted by kAzE View Post
    Hm, UNC might not be as bad as we thought. Paige has obviously taken a big step forward, and that Meeks kid looks like a baller. 13 points 12 rebounds 7 assists in 24 minutes for him, that's a pretty serious stat line. If we don't improve our defense, we might have a pretty tough time against these guys, especially since PJ will probably be back by then.
    Well, if we don't improve our defense we may end up in the NIT. No excuse for how we played the last two games on D. I know K is anti-zone, but for heavens sake!

Speaking of which, this may be the one game that I can remember that Roy made a move, going zone!, that helped his team win a game. He really did out coach Pitino in this one. Congrats, I'll gladly give him credit for the win.

Louisville was really bad. Some of this had to do with UNC, but most of it had to do with Louisville. They just looked disinterested.

Before we pronounce Kennedy Meeks, the next Aaron Rodgers, I see outlet passes like the ones he made today about 15 times a night at the YMCA. When your defense gets beat back EVERY time, it isn't that spectacular of a play to pass the ball down the court. Maybe he can thread the needle on these type passes, but he didn't need to in this game. UNC receivers were consistently behind the Louisville safeties.

Meeks did play very well. Grabbed some key boards and got to double figures in scoring. Overall, very nice job.

Paige was exceptional. I think he is a very good, perhaps AA good 2 guard. With a reliable point guard, and IF they get PJ back, this UNC team will be much better than a lot of us thought. Even without PJ, they can become a pretty good team.

If UNC played Belmont 10 times this year they would beat Belmont 9, if UNC played Louisville 10 times this year they would lose at least 8.

Good game by the Heels, I will have to put the hateraide back in the fridge for another night.