ACC announces game times for 11-23-13

ACC Announces Game Times & TV for Nov. 23

GREENSBORO, NC – The Atlantic Coast Conference Monday announced the game times and networks for Nov. 23.

Saturday, Nov. 23

*Virginia at Miami, ESPN2, ESPNU or ESPNews, Noon

*Duke at Wake Forest, ESPN2, ESPNU or ESPNews, Noon

Old Dominion at North Carolina, ACC Regional Sports Networks, Noon

The Citadel at Clemson, ESPN3, Noon

East Carolina at NC State, ACC Network, (split network), 12:30 p.m.

Pitt at Syracuse, ACC Network (split network), 12:30 p.m.

Alabama A&M at Georgia Tech, ESPN3, 1:30 p.m.

Idaho at Florida State, ESPNU, 3:30 pm

Boson College at Maryland, ACC Regional Sports Networks, 3:30 p.m.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Noon is good. I'm hoping to go, so that means I get to make it back home early instead of crawling into bed after midnite. (Which I may still do, but I'll be celebrating!)
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

So we're up to 5 Nationally televised games for Duke Football, and probably 6 (Duke-UNC).

Amazing.
    <devildeac> anyone playing drinking games by now?
    7:49:36<Wander> drink every qb run?
    7:49:38<loran16> umm, drink every time asack rushes?
    7:49:38<wolfybeard> @devildeac: drink when Asack runs a keeper
    7:49:39 PM<CB&B> any time zack runs, drink

Carolina Delenda Est

Quote Originally Posted by loran16 View Post
    So we're up to 5 Nationally televised games for Duke Football, and probably 6 (Duke-UNC).

Amazing.
    Probably the result of a program on the rise - and to be expected.

I moved. Now 12 miles from Heaven, 13 from Hell
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Noon is good. I'm hoping to go, so that means I get to make it back home early instead of crawling into bed after midnite. (Which I may still do, but I'll be celebrating!)
    Same here. Earlier is better. I was hoping for 12:30, which would have meant the ACC Network, but noon on ESPN2 is even better.

Let's hope there's better weather than last year's game in W-S. But the same end result!

I'll add that I hope the UNCheat game is at 3:30 or 7PM. The drive from MSG and the basketball NIT would be a little tight with a noon game. I did it four years ago, but the football game was in WW, which is a heck of a lot easier to get to than the middle of Chapel Hill. I'll have to add another half hour to the trip for their bus shuttle.

Good, bad, and a little weauf

The good: Duke gets a national game even against a non-bowl bound Wake team.
    The bad: The ACC gets cleared out of the way for the real games in the real time slots on the real networks.
    The weauf: UNC complains about 12:30 starts on the ACC network keeping attendance low--gets a NOON game on the regional Fox network.

Quote Originally Posted by bleudiable View Post
    The good: Duke gets a national game even against a non-bowl bound Wake team.
    The bad: The ACC gets cleared out of the way for the real games in the real time slots on the real networks.
    The weauf: UNC complains about 12:30 starts on the ACC network keeping attendance low--gets a NOON game on the regional Fox network.
    Maybe the early start times accommodate their fans with early bedtimes....

Quote Originally Posted by DU82 View Post
    Same here. Earlier is better. I was hoping for 12:30, which would have meant the ACC Network, but noon on ESPN2 is even better.

Let's hope there's better weather than last year's game in W-S. But the same end result!
    I'll add that I hope the UNCheat game is at 3:30 or 7PM. The drive from MSG and the basketball NIT would be a little tight with a noon game. I did it four years ago, but the football game was in WW, which is a heck of a lot easier to get to than the middle of Chapel Hill. I'll have to add another half hour to the trip for their bus shuttle.
    Yes, my wife and I sat through that game. It was a miserable day except for the final score. GoDuke!