Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC

    ACC announces game times for 11-23-13

    ACC Announces Game Times & TV for Nov. 23



    GREENSBORO, NC The Atlantic Coast Conference Monday announced the game times and networks for Nov. 23.



    Saturday, Nov. 23

    *Virginia at Miami, ESPN2, ESPNU or ESPNews, Noon

    *Duke at Wake Forest, ESPN2, ESPNU or ESPNews, Noon

    Old Dominion at North Carolina, ACC Regional Sports Networks, Noon

    The Citadel at Clemson, ESPN3, Noon

    East Carolina at NC State, ACC Network, (split network), 12:30 p.m.

    Pitt at Syracuse, ACC Network (split network), 12:30 p.m.

    Alabama A&M at Georgia Tech, ESPN3, 1:30 p.m.

    Idaho at Florida State, ESPNU, 3:30 pm

    Boson College at Maryland, ACC Regional Sports Networks, 3:30 p.m.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Noon is good. I'm hoping to go, so that means I get to make it back home early instead of crawling into bed after midnite. (Which I may still do, but I'll be celebrating!)
    Mmmm, BBQ!

  3. #3
    So we're up to 5 Nationally televised games for Duke Football, and probably 6 (Duke-UNC).

    Amazing.
    <devildeac> anyone playing drinking games by now?
    7:49:36<Wander> drink every qb run?
    7:49:38<loran16> umm, drink every time asack rushes?
    7:49:38<wolfybeard> @devildeac: drink when Asack runs a keeper
    7:49:39 PM<CB&B> any time zack runs, drink

    Carolina Delenda Est

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by loran16 View Post
    So we're up to 5 Nationally televised games for Duke Football, and probably 6 (Duke-UNC).

    Amazing.
    Probably the result of a program on the rise - and to be expected.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    6 miles from Heaven, 10 miles from Hell
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Noon is good. I'm hoping to go, so that means I get to make it back home early instead of crawling into bed after midnite. (Which I may still do, but I'll be celebrating!)
    Same here. Earlier is better. I was hoping for 12:30, which would have meant the ACC Network, but noon on ESPN2 is even better.

    Let's hope there's better weather than last year's game in W-S. But the same end result!

    I'll add that I hope the UNCheat game is at 3:30 or 7PM. The drive from MSG and the basketball NIT would be a little tight with a noon game. I did it four years ago, but the football game was in WW, which is a heck of a lot easier to get to than the middle of Chapel Hill. I'll have to add another half hour to the trip for their bus shuttle.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Rocky Mount, NC

    Good, bad, and a little weauf

    The good: Duke gets a national game even against a non-bowl bound Wake team.
    The bad: The ACC gets cleared out of the way for the real games in the real time slots on the real networks.
    The weauf: UNC complains about 12:30 starts on the ACC network keeping attendance low--gets a NOON game on the regional Fox network.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Meeting with Marie Laveau
    Quote Originally Posted by bleudiable View Post
    The good: Duke gets a national game even against a non-bowl bound Wake team.
    The bad: The ACC gets cleared out of the way for the real games in the real time slots on the real networks.
    The weauf: UNC complains about 12:30 starts on the ACC network keeping attendance low--gets a NOON game on the regional Fox network.
    Maybe the early start times accommodate their fans with early bedtimes.....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Winston Salem, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by DU82 View Post
    Same here. Earlier is better. I was hoping for 12:30, which would have meant the ACC Network, but noon on ESPN2 is even better.

    Let's hope there's better weather than last year's game in W-S. But the same end result!
    I'll add that I hope the UNCheat game is at 3:30 or 7PM. The drive from MSG and the basketball NIT would be a little tight with a noon game. I did it four years ago, but the football game was in WW, which is a heck of a lot easier to get to than the middle of Chapel Hill. I'll have to add another half hour to the trip for their bus shuttle.
    Yes, my wife and I sat through that game. It was a miserable day except for the final score. GoDuke!

Similar Threads

  1. ACC announces game times for 11-16-13
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-11-2013, 02:34 PM
  2. ACC announces (some) game times for 11-9
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-28-2013, 01:22 PM
  3. ACC Game times for 10-15
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 02:21 PM
  4. ACC game times for 10-16
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 08:28 PM
  5. Game times for 11-8
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •