Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by duke09hms View Post
    Nah it was someone else who was quite adamant Andre would beat out Rasheed for minutes. But yeah I agree, minutes are what's important. I do think a Quinn-Tyler-Sheed starting lineup might give up too much size though.
    I totally agree about the size thing. I don't expect the same starters against Kansas. They are looking human tonight, by the way.

Wow! That play was amazing.

These games are going to ruin ESPN's scheduling. I hate that we are going to be 9 PM start times a lot this year.

LeBron James is literally the laziest possible comparison for Jabari Parker.

Ah, "Stall Ball", how I've missed you.

It's early but our defense could use a lot of work. Davidson is scoring way too easily. I know what counts is points-per-possession, but they're on pace to hang close to 80 on us. In our 2010 year, we held teams to what like 60-62 ppg.

I love seeing us run. If we get a little more polished with it (speed wise), I'm never going to stop talking trash at work. It is already pretty close to that.

Four players with 20+ points. Quinn has 21, with 8 assists and no turnovers. One more rebound, and Rodney will have a double double.

Quote Originally Posted by duke09hms View Post
    It's early but our defense could use a lot of work. Davidson is scoring way too easily. I know what counts is points-per-possession, but they're on pace to hang close to 80 on us. In our 2010 year, we held teams to what like 60-62 ppg.
    Duke is on pace for 115 so what if they score 80?

These new rules will be interesting because if they continue to call it like this teams will have a tough time keeping up with Duke even when they're not shooting 70%+

Laura Keeley tweets: "No problem with the offensive flow tonight."

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleDevil View Post

These new rules will be interesting because if they continue to call it like this teams will have a tough time keeping up with Duke even when they're not shooting 70%+
    Can someone point me in the direction to the new rules? I'm a little behind on current events

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleDevil View Post

I'd rather have a lockdown defense that we know we can rely on. See Duke 2002.
    Different sport, but last night Stanford's physical D shut out Oregon's 50+ppg offense late into the 4th. Defense wins championships. Duke 2010.

Duke 111, Davidson 77

Thanks for those who came to DBR Chat!

-jk