Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    something going on with my iPhone 5. It keeps reverting back to "mobile" even tho i repeatedly select "blue". the reason i don't like the mobile is that it doesn't recognize the posts that i've already read.
    Odd. If you're logged in, it should keep track of your read posts just fine, regardless of whether you're using blue or mobile and regardless of which device or browser you're using. All that info is saved in your account rather than locally. I've been using it that way for years with no problem.

-jk

this is how my iPhone sees the mobile site….the only options are "the main article" or "last page" (and then i have to scroll down to the last post….

do i have something set incorrectly?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    this is how my iPhone sees the mobile site….the only options are "the main article" or "last page" (and then i have to scroll down to the last post….

do i have something set incorrectly?
    You should see the "new" button for threads with unread posts. Tap the "new" button to reach the first unread post - but you have to be logged in.

dbrphoto.jpg

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    You should see the "new" button for threads with unread posts. Tap the "new" button to reach the first unread post - but you have to be logged in.
    -jk
    Yes, it works very well for me as -jk describes. I really like it... very easy to read. But, as -jk says, gotta be logged in. Scroll to the bottom of that attached view... log in is there. I just tried it

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Not sure where you're coming from. On the main page, there's a top menu item with a "forums" link. It comes here.

If you click on that link, what happens?

-jk

On the Kindle Fire, there are two tabs, upper right: Login & Sign Up. Then there is the menu icon. The menu has three items: SB Nation, All 312 Blogs and Search. No Forums.

Works on my Windows phone, however.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

If your kindle hits the mobile version of the main page, look for three, small horizontal bars in the upper, right corner. That pulls up the menu that normally shows in a full browser. It has the "forum" link from that main menu.

-jk