Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    I have the same menu devil84 does in Chrome on my Galaxy. I don't get -jk's menu anywhere.

As I say, it isn't a big deal, just sort of an odd quirk.

On a lark, I installed Firefox and got the same result.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Devil_91_92_01_10 View Post
    I have the same menu devil84 does in Chrome on my Galaxy. I don't get -jk's menu anywhere.

As I say, it isn't a big deal, just sort of an odd quirk.
    Except what devil84 got was after scrolling way down on the menu. What do you get if you scroll way up?

-jk

Links

I requested. You delivered. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Except what devil84 got was after scrolling way down on the menu. What do you get if you scroll way up?

-jk
    My menu is the same as his, only it pops up in normal fashion at the top of the screen. Scrolling up and/or down doesn't lead to any hidden gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Devil_91_92_01_10 View Post
    My menu is the same as his, only it pops up in normal fashion at the top of the screen. Scrolling up and/or down doesn't lead to any hidden gems.
    I stopped by my local Verizon Wireless store yesterday, and looked at the site on several phones. All showed the menu appropriately. Is anyone else having trouble using the menu icon on smart phones?

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    I stopped by my local Verizon Wireless store yesterday, and looked at the site on several phones. All showed the menu appropriately. Is anyone else having trouble using the menu icon on smart phones?

-jk
    This is the same problem I have on Kindle Fire - the menu that gets pulled up has only "SB Nation, all 312 blogs and search." I have tried scrolling way down, but haven't found anything yet.

No problem with Chrome Browser on Samsung Galaxy Note running Android 4.1.2.

Screenshots_2013-11-06-13-53-44.jpg

Any news on the schedule with the TV listing? I know it's now available on GoDuke.com but it's awfully nice to have it here. Thanks.

New Resources menu option with link to schedule

Quote Originally Posted by nmduke2001 View Post
    Any news on the schedule with the TV listing? I know it's now available on GoDuke.com but it's awfully nice to have it here. Thanks.
    Yes, I like easy links, too. Originally, I had thought Julio had a link to a schedule in the Forums or Library tabs on the main page. It's not there now, though. So I added a Resources link in the menu bar (under the menu bar to select each forum). It will open a drop-down menu with a link to the GoDuke.com schedule that will open in another tab. As soon as we get our own up and running, I'll change it to point to ours.

Enjoy!