Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Payment

Quote Originally Posted by kingboozer View Post
    Anyone been charged for their posters yet? Haven't seen it come out of my account yet. I know they said Thanksgiving time frame wise.
    King...When I placed my order back in October, I was told that I would be charged in the next few days. That did not happen. My guess, and that is based on previous experience of ordering posters in the past was that they will charge us when they ship the poster. That day like you stated was around Thanksgiving time. The funny thing is I already took the cash out of my account in my mind so I am always minus the cash so I know I have it in there. Yes, I am crazy like that.

Quote Originally Posted by obsesseddukefan View Post
    King...When I placed my order back in October, I was told that I would be charged in the next few days. That did not happen. My guess, and that is based on previous experience of ordering posters in the past was that they will charge us when they ship the poster. That day like you stated was around Thanksgiving time. The funny thing is I already took the cash out of my account in my mind so I am always minus the cash so I know I have it in there. Yes, I am crazy like that.
    I do the same thing, it would be quite the tragedy in my house if we somehow missed out on a poster!

Posters coming soon! I've got a frame ready to go.

Update

So I just called in about the posters and she said they should be going out soon. She said everything was backed up and we should be seeing the charge on the cards in the next few days. I was getting worried my order was over looked.

Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by matts83 View Post
    So I just called in about the posters and she said they should be going out soon. She said everything was backed up and we should be seeing the charge on the cards in the next few days. I was getting worried my order was over looked.
    Thanks for the update Matts83, I was beginning to wonder the same thing. Good to know there was no issue. Once again, thank you for the update.

Got the poster in the mail Saturday and card was charged today so they are rolling out now!

That's good to know! I have to say, I was a guy that would buy every jersey that Nike put out but I just couldn't justify the pricetag any more. Thankfully a couple are now signed and part of my cave. But I feel a whole lot better giving to the school (that I have no affiliation to, just a fan) rather than the big conglomerate known as Nike.

So I received my poster and I am not sure how to feel about it.

Today, I received my poster in the mail. While I do not want to seem ungrateful, I am a little disappointed. First off, the package was destroyed upon arrival, which I could chalk that up to just lousy postmasters in the area. But what really has me confused is that everyone's signature is there except for Rodney Hood's. While I understand that these basketball players are busy kids, and the last thing they should do is sign posters, I feel kind of ripped off. I am always happy to contribute to Duke University athletics when I can (I have no ties to the school, just a fan as stated in above posts), but I feel if you pay "X" amount of dollars for a product, then that product should be complete. As a person who has been buying posters for some time now, since the '94 season, I am disappointed. Now sure I could always call the Athletic Department and I am sure they would take care of the situation, I just don't feel a need to do that or go that far. I just was curious if others who have received the poster if it was complete with the players sigs or not. <end of babbling rant>

Does anyone know if there are any signed posters left?

Quote Originally Posted by Luther View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any signed posters left?
    Hey Luther when I first ordered the poster back in Oct I asked if there was a limit. I was thinking of buying another as a gift for a friend. I was told that there would be plenty. I'm not sure if that really answers the question but hopefully still bodes true.

In answer to some things that have been brought up, I can tell you from past experience that you should definitely call the appropriate office at Duke about any problems you may have about the posters. One year I received a damaged poster and they sent me out another one free of charge. They also have a second poster signing later in the year. So, if Rodney did not sign the one you have, I would expect that you will probably get another with his signature on it if you ask for it.

The main thing, however, is to call. The Duke Athletic Dept. is there to please, as They Are Duke!

ricks