Link to NBA's highest paid alumni??

OKay - I'm having an argument with a co-worker on the success of Duke players in the NBA. I'm remembering some time ago a story out about how Duke had the highest paid alumni in the NBA out of any school. Does anyone have a link for that story or know how to find it??

NBA Salaries

I am not sure about the article, but there is a listing of the the entire NBA's salaries on this page:

http://www.hoopshype.com/salaries.htm

I don't have time right now, but one could pretty simply do the math from ther.

Good luck finding the article!

Here is an article from the N&O from just a few months ago talking about how Duke has passed UNC in terms of the most impressive NBA alums. It does not mention salaries but supports your point about Duke being the best right now.

Additionally, you can follow this link to a fairly cool interactive calulator that compares all the Big 4 schools NBA success in a variety of stats. Fairly interesting.

--Jason "in almost all xxx/game stats, Wake leads by a lot because 3 of their 4 alums in the NBA are major studs" Evans

Ahhh, one more thing-- a list of Duke and UNC alums in the NBA right now:

Duke- Battier, Boozer, Brand, Deng, Duhon, Dunleavy, Hill, Jones, Maggette, McJosh(r), Randolph = 11 (Ewing recently cut)

UNC- Carter, Felton, Haywood, Jamison, May, McCants, McInnis, Noel, Stackhouse, Terry(r), Rasheed Wallace, Marvin Williams, Shammond Willaims, Wright(r) = 14

--Jason "Carolina has passed us for most players again... we've been back and forth on this in recent years" Evans

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Ahhh, one more thing-- a list of Duke and UNC alums in the NBA right now:

Duke- Battier, Boozer, Brand, Deng, Duhon, Dunleavy, Hill, Jones, Maggette, McJosh(r), Randolph = 11 (Ewing recently cut)

UNC- Carter, Felton, Haywood, Jamison, May, McCants, McInnis, Noel, Stackhouse, Terry(r), Rasheed Wallace, Marvin Williams, Shammond Willaims, Wright(r) = 14

--Jason "Carolina has passed us for most players again... we've been back and forth on this in recent years" Evans

Uh, do JJ and Shel not count as NBA players?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    of course not

(/sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedog View Post
    Clearly the list I was given was --well-- incomplete.

Thanks!

-Jason "Ewing's departure coupled with Terry and Wright arriving still pushes UNC into the lead" Evans

You guys rock! Thanks for the help!

I know the article of which you speak; here is one from a UCon paper, saying UNC is number 1 in NBA salaries and Duke is #2; I seem to recall Duke being number 1 tho.