Thread: Doritos

Doritos

FYI - Just ate a 2.34-ounce bag of Doritos Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch chips.

I love the people that write the all-important descriptions of the chips/flavor on back of the bag. For this one:

Rip open a bag of the Doritos Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch brand flavor tortilla chips you crave!

Experience that ballistic Doritos brand crunch as it unleashes an explosion of buffalo wing sauce with cool and creamy ranch flavor in your mouth.

It's the only snack bold enough to call itself Doritos.

Awesome.

-EarlJam

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    It's the only snack bold enough to call itself Doritos.[/I][/B]
    Well, that and it won't get sued if it calls itself Doritos.

Is it just me, or doesn't it seem like the day goes by smoother with a nice dosing of Dorts along with perhaps a ice cold and refreshing soft drink of your choice ?

Quote Originally Posted by knights68 View Post
    Is it just me, or doesn't it seem like the day goes by smoother with a nice dosing of Dorts along with perhaps a ice cold and refreshing soft drink of your choice ?
    Knights68,

I just came back from the breakroom with a plastic cup filled with ice and a can of Coca-Cola. Then I read this. You sir, are absolutely correct. A bag of "Dorts," a cold glass of Coke, and two Darvocet gets the afternoon off to a dandy start!

-EarlJam

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    Knights68,

I just came back from the breakroom with a plastic cup filled with ice and a can of Coca-Cola. Then I read this. You sir, are absolutely correct. A bag of "Dorts," a cold glass of Coke, and two Darvocet gets the afternoon off to a dandy start!
    Ah yes great warped minds think alike. Bottoms up man, you deserve it!
    Last edited by -jk; 08-27-2007 at 03:47 PM. Reason: fixing another quote tag

Question

Whatever happened to "Taco Flavor" Doritos?

fiery habanero doritos

Those are the best, which is why I cannot buy them. If I do, I eat the entire bag and hate myself.