Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by awhom111 View Post
    Women's Lacrosse has a key game tomorrow at UNC at 7:00pm EDT on ESPN3.
    Duke wins in OT, 7-6, according to the live stats. 9F!

Portions of the final two rounds of the Women's Golf Championship will be streamed from the ACC website. Friday coverage is scheduled for 2:00pm and Saturday coverage starts at 12:30pm. After today's round, Duke is tied for 1st. Please be advised that I have found the new ACC streaming provider a little more erratic than their past ones.

Track and Field coverage as mentioned on the last page is starting soon.

In addition to Track and Field and Golf (where Duke holds a 14 shot lead going into the final round), Men's Lacrosse will have their game against Rutgers on ESPN3 at 1:00pm EDT.

Am I reading the ACC Track and Field Championship results correctly - Duke swept the podium in the Decathlon? Impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Am I reading the ACC Track and Field Championship results correctly - Duke swept the podium in the Decathlon? Impressive!
    Apparently so. Here's the spreadsheet of the decathlon.

Rohner, Rock and Beach in that order.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Apparently so. Here's the spreadsheet of the decathlon.

Rohner, Rock and Beach in that order.
    Thank you for the confirmation.

Women's Tennis looks to recapture the momentum it lost last weekend as they open the ACC tournament a day earlier than expected after falling into the 5 seed. They start against Wake Forest tomorrow at 9:00am EDT. I really have no idea why the ACC still cannot get decent coverage at Cary and I complain again about how it should not be hosted there until modern live stats and streaming are available at the site.

In terms of an event that you might be able to watch, Women's Lacrosse has their quarterfinal against Virginia tomorrow at 1:00pm EDT (depending on the finish time of the preceding game). Winning this 4-5 game should seal the deal on an NCAA berth as the ACC tries to dominate the at-large bids this year. The game is on a number of RSNs that I will list below. It is also on ESPN3, with some ACC footprint blackout likely, although ESPN does not have a map up at this point.
    List http://www.theacc.com/#!/news-detail...-23-14_ctzewh:
    FS South/Carolinas
    FS Florida
    CSN Mid-Atlantic
    NESN
    YES
    FS Arizona
    FS Indiana+
    FS San Diego/Primeticket
    FS Midwest+
    FS Southwest+
    ROOT Sports Rocky Mountain
    ROOT Sports Pittsburgh (tape delayed)

Men's lax will meet Syracuse tomorrow at 5 on ESPNU. If all goes well, they will play in the final on Sunday at 1 PM, also on the U, against the Maryland-ND winner.

The Heels will face Virginia in the "showcase game" for the bottom two teams in the league [this is quite possibly the most ridiculous league in the history of NCAA sports as both of these teams are in the top 10 nationally) on Saturday evening; that one is on ESPN3 only.

Someone beats me to the punch for once.

In terms of other Duke sports not on TV, Women's Tennis looks to avenge their loss to Clemson at 9:00am EDT and Men's Tennis starts their tournament at 11:30am EDT against Virginia Tech. Men's Golf starts tomorrow as well, but there will be no streaming until Saturday.

Men's Golf coverage starts at 2:00pm EDT on the ACC website. Duke may not get that much coverage, but things are pretty close after the first day, so there is plenty of ground to make up in time for Sunday.

In terms of events that you probably will not get to see, both Tennis teams face UNC. The Women's team starts at 10:00am EDT and the Men's team is scheduled for 2:00pm EDT.

Men's Golf coverage starts at 2:00pm EDT on the ACC website again. Unfortunately, the team is in dead last right now so I would not expect coverage.

Women's Tennis looks to avenge their loss to Virginia at 8:00am EDT tomorrow. Hopefully they give us highlights or something at some point. Seriously, they should just let the three Triangle schools host the tournament.

The Women's Golf Selection Show will be on Golf Channel tomorrow at 6:00pm EDT. There is no suspense about being in the field, but we get to see where they will play and who their main competition will be.

Here is all the information on Women's Golf:
    http://www.ncaa.com/news/golf-women/...-championships

Up next are the two Tennis selection shows, which will be streamed on NCAA.com. The Men's bracket is released at 5:00pm EDT and the Women's bracket is right after that at 6:00pm EDT.

Quote Originally Posted by awhom111 View Post
    Here is all the information on Women's Golf:
    http://www.ncaa.com/news/golf-women/...-championships

Up next are the two Tennis selection shows, which will be streamed on NCAA.com. The Men's bracket is released at 5:00pm EDT and the Women's bracket is right after that at 6:00pm EDT.
    The regional selections show that 72 teams made the field, 24 in each of the three regions plus a few individual qualifiers. There would be 126 individual layers in each region -- five for each team plus six individuals. L0os of golf to be played May 8-10.

Duke plays is top seed in the East, which is played at Florida State.

Women's golf for a while was my second favorite Duke sport but has now been edged out by football. But a national championship would be really nice! Go Duke!
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Here are the brackets for Tennis as both Duke teams were seeded and will host as they look to make it to the main tournament at Georgia.

Men:
    http://i.turner.ncaa.com/dr/ncaa/nca...en_d1_2013.pdf

Women:
    http://i.turner.ncaa.com/dr/ncaa/nca...en_d1_2013.pdf

Tomorrow afternoon, NCAA.com will release the selections of individuals for the singles and doubles tournaments, but brackets will be released much later.

Here are the announcements of who made the Singles and Doubles tournaments for Tennis. As I mentioned in the last post, brackets and match times will be announced much later.

http://www.ncaa.com/news/tennis-men/...-championships
    http://www.ncaa.com/news/tennis-wome...-womens-tennis

Both Lacrosse selections shows are at 9:00pm EDT (I still have no idea why they do this). The Men will be on ESPNU while the Women's one is online on NCAA.com

Tomorrow's men's lax game against BU will be streamed for free on the Patriot League network.

Tomorrow, goduke.com will stream all six courts of Women's Tennis for free. Duke is scheduled to take on East Tennessee State at 1:00pm EDT, but that will depend on the finish time of the preceding match.

I do not normally advertise other schools' streams, even for free, but the Notre Dame website has the Women's Lacrosse game against Stanford on at 4:00pm EDT.

I will fill in the rest of a busy sports weekend as we go.

Tomorrow will include plenty of Tennis as the Men's team starts their tournament against Winthrop. Start time is set for around Noon EDT, but that will depend on the completion time of the prior match. The Women's team faces South Carolina after that, which is scheduled for around 3:00pm EDT.