Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    I can't turn away. They keep getting dumber and dumber. They are now talking about the NCAA having "no legal right to exist." They're gonna take that whole thing down.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=78&f=1410&t=12418016

I don't get why they don't just contact ole Bubba and ask him to get the school to secede from the NCAA. Then, their "student" athletes wouldn't have burdensome regulations like being a student. Their athletes could smoke whatever plants they want. They can buy them cars, etc. And they wouldn't have to lose to nobody teams, to boot. They wouldn't even have to play. They could just hang fake banners like they already do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gthoma2a View Post
    I can't turn away. They keep getting dumber and dumber. They are now talking about the NCAA having "no legal right to exist." They're gonna take that whole thing down.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=78&f=1410&t=12418016

I don't get why they don't just contact ole Bubba and ask him to get the school to secede from the NCAA. Then, their "student" athletes wouldn't have burdensome regulations like being a student. Their athletes could smoke whatever plants they want. They can buy them cars, etc. And they wouldn't have to lose to nobody teams, to boot. They wouldn't even have to play. They could just hang fake banners like they already do.
    There is a contingency over there arguing that Roy should just play the kids, rules and NCAA be damned. My, how The Carolina Way crumbles under pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    There is a contingency over there arguing that Roy should just play the kids, rules and NCAA be damned. My, how The Carolina Way crumbles under pressure.
    I have never seen weaker people in my life. They have no accountability, whatsoever. If they haven't lived up to the standards, the standards must be abolished. They got a tough draw in the challenge, whole thing's rigged. The NCAA investigates their academic fraud/illegal actions by their players, the NCAA is overreaching. This sweater is kind of scratchy, must be Coach K's fault.

Meltdowns R Fun

IC and internet board meltdowns - other than here - are my guilty pleasure. I've been enjoying IC, Tigernet and Tidefans.com all week but IC has been the most fun. I concede it is a character flaw or even a mild psychosis. I just can't help myself even though I know it's wrong it just feels so right

Clearly, you chose the wrong time to attend...

Quote Originally Posted by oldnavy View Post
    Yea, that might be a stretch. But, growing up in the triangle when Duke was NOT good, and UNC was very good has to have shaped my psyche. Then going to school there for 3 long years was the icing on the cake... they really do think they are better than anyone else. And by "they" I mean most all of them, there are exceptions of course, but the arrogance is overwhelming at times.
    I started my grad studies at UNC the year that the bottom dropped out on Doh boy... Man, was that ever fun! It's all about the timing, Old Navy...

I agree and have to share this...

Quote Originally Posted by lotusland View Post
    IC and internet board meltdowns - other than here - are my guilty pleasure. I've been enjoying IC, Tigernet and Tidefans.com all week but IC has been the most fun. I concede it is a character flaw or even a mild psychosis. I just can't help myself even though I know it's wrong it just feels so right
    TotalHeel
    All-American
    2919 posts this site
    Posted: Today 11:05 PM
    Re: PJ Announcement later this week
    this is really funny

---------------------------------------------
    --- Legnahcra wrote:

Someone should inform the NCAA that its easier to find facts when your head isn't buried up your own *BEEP*.

I don't think it's the NCAA with that particular body part buried in that particular nether-realm.

The MacAdoo thread is quite entertaining. Those who aren't trashing him are defending him by saying he's playing out of position (again). Which is true, if by "position" you mean "on a basketball court."

PJ is playing out of position too, that position being "in jail."

New Buzz over on IC is that PJ will be back 1/14

grains of salt available at the checkout
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

PJ freed - to pursue other opportunities?

North Carolina reserve guard Leslie McDonald is expected to be cleared to play by the university, possibly in time to appear in Wednesday's game against Texas, a source close to the school's basketball program told Yahoo Sports. Star shooting guard P.J. Hairston, however, remains in limbo and is unlikely to play this season, the source said.

Hairston might decide to leave school and declare himself eligible for the NBA draft, the source said.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvall View Post
    This makes more sense than IC believing PJ is coming back and fits with what we have heard all along in that PJ was already suspended for the year, lmac got 10 games, unc appealed , and it played out such that PJ finishes the semester and helps the APR numbers.