Thread: McClure article

McClure article

Just wanted to report that if you use Zone Alarm Security Suite and have parental guidance set to block gambling, the McClure article is not accessable. It is considered a gambling site by ZoneAlarm. Incidentally, blocking gambling was a preset default (i downloaded the Security Suite a few weeks ago).
    Last edited by madscavenger; 08-22-2007 at 03:57 AM.
    The University of North Carolina
    Where CHEATING is a Way of Life

I had no problem reading the article because I don't block anything. That is probably why my computer locks up about once a week.

On to the subject at hand, Dave McClure has now had surgery on both knees. His right knee this time and his left knee previously, which resulted in the redshirt year. Can he recover? I'm not sure how extensive this procedure was but I'm hoping that McClure will recover quickly and be ready to go by the time games begin. I love McClure's energy. However, recovering from this surgery will be a setback, as I've stated in other threads, McClure really needs to be developing his offensive skill sets over the summer. He can't shoot a 1000 jumpers a day while recovering from knee surgery.

Anyway, I'm remaining optimistic and wish Dave McClure the best of luck for a speedy recovery.
    Bob Green

Wherever the wind blows and the leaves dance.

More bad news

The off season has been brutal for Duke this year. The injuries are piling up in the frontcourt, where Duke is already incredibly thin. Zoubek, Singler (minor?), and now McClure. Throw in Nelson and we're past a trifecta. UNCLE!

Hopefully the Coaching Staff will be revitalized by The USA Team experience.And have the knowledge what we can do if Zoubek and Mc Clure aren't 100 % by the start of the season. Sometimes their selective recruiting process bites the team in the arse. Last season and this season appears to be one of those times. It may not be til 2009 that we get the depth necessary for injury emergencies. This year should have more ammunition than 2006-7.