Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Free timeout for Kansas on the shot-clock violation.

Elijah Johnson's questionable decision making finally hurts Kansas. Tough loss.
    Just be you. You is enough. - K, 4/5/10, 0:13.8 to play, 60-59 Duke.

You're all jealous hypocrites. - Titus on Laettner

You see those guys? Animals. They're animals. - SIU Coach Chris Lowery, on Duke

Quote Originally Posted by pfrduke View Post
    Elijah Johnson's questionable decision making finally hurts Kansas. Tough loss.
    That was a brutal loss for Kansas. Kind of reminded me of the Arizona - Illinois game from 2005. Kansas was up 10 with the ball with less than 2:30 to go and just made terrible play after terrible play to let Michigan come back.

Kansas fans have had to endure some really excruciating tourney losses during the last 10 years.
    Singler is IRON

I STILL GOT IT! -- Ryan Kelly, March 2, 2013

Looks like Dunk City is about to go bankrupt.

It was a good run, but I got a little tired of FGCU and the showboating.

Florida-Michigan should be one heck of a game. Sunday basketball looks like better action than Saturday basketball - I might take any Sunday team over any Saturday team.
    Just be you. You is enough. - K, 4/5/10, 0:13.8 to play, 60-59 Duke.

You're all jealous hypocrites. - Titus on Laettner

You see those guys? Animals. They're animals. - SIU Coach Chris Lowery, on Duke

I think it's worth making another point about Kansas since there is so much consternation about Duke's record as a #1/#2 seed since 2002 - and I've been among those consternating.

Kansas has been a #1 seed 10 times since 1992. That's 10 out of 22 seasons.

Of those 10 times as a #1 seed, Kansas has:

Won the title 1 time

Lost in the Final Four 1 time

Lost in the Regional Final 2 times

Lost in the Sweet 16 3 times

Lost in the 2nd round 3 times

So 8 out of 10 times, they did not make the final four. 6 out of 10 times, they did not even get to the regional final. If not for Memphis missing FTs and Mario Chalmers making a clutch 3, Kansas would have 0 titles to show for 10 times as a #1 seed. (NOTE - they did make the Final Four as a 2 seed in 2003).
    Singler is IRON

I STILL GOT IT! -- Ryan Kelly, March 2, 2013

It's kind of crazy how Kansas's good fortune in 2008 (Derrick Rose's missed free throw before Mario Chalmers's game-tying 3) transformed into the complete opposite this year (Elijah Johnson's missed free throw before Trey Burke's game-tying 3). I feel bad for them but hopefully their fans remember how fortunate they are to have their 2008 title.

Quote Originally Posted by mr. synellinden View Post
    That was a brutal loss for Kansas. Kind of reminded me of the Arizona - Illinois game from 2005. Kansas was up 10 with the ball with less than 2:30 to go and just made terrible play after terrible play to let Michigan come back.

Kansas fans have had to endure some really excruciating tourney losses during the last 10 years.
    Or like Duke up 7 wth 17 seconds and the ball out of bounds. Walter Davis time and we lose. GoDuke!