Error in Featherston column today

It's minor, but I was hoping Al could correct it, if he sees this, or someone can get a message to him. The article states:

http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/articles/?p=46768

– Head-to-head: Coach K leads 13-9

Interesting factoid for the K vs. Roy era – K has a 6-4 record against Williams in Chapel Hill … he has a 6-4 record against Roy in Durham. He’s 1-0 against Roy in ACC Tournament play (more on that later)

6-4 plus 6-4 plus 1-0 equals 13-8, not 13-9. Where is the other K loss to Roy? Or should the overall number be 13-8?

Thanks!

-MattyB.
    GO DUKE!!
    >:-)>

It should only be 12-9. K lost every home game from 06-09 (trust me on that one as an 09 graduate) plus 2012. His wins are 04, 05, 10, 11, and 13 for 5-5 in Durham.

Quote Originally Posted by SCMatt33 View Post
    It should only be 12-9. K lost every home game from 06-09 (trust me on that one as an 09 graduate) plus 2012. His wins are 04, 05, 10, 11, and 13 for 5-5 in Durham.
    So it should be 13-9 counting the one in the ACCT, right? That's exactly what it says in the article. So he gets that right but the error in the article is he says K is 6-4 against Roy in Durham, and as you point out that should be 5-5.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyB. View Post
    It's minor, but I was hoping Al could correct it, if he sees this, or someone can get a message to him.
    When you notice an error in a DBR story, the most efficient action is to use the "Contact" button to send an email to DBR Staff/Editor.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Kedsy View Post
    So it should be 13-9 counting the one in the ACCT, right? That's exactly what it says in the article. So he gets that right but the error in the article is he says K is 6-4 against Roy in Durham, and as you point out that should be 5-5.
    No, still 12-9. 6-4, plus 5-5, plus 1-0 is 12 wins 9 losses. Looking at it another way, the total number of games must be odd since they have played only once in the postseason and twice a year in the regular season

Thumbs up Thanks Bob!

Thanks Bob!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    When you notice an error in a DBR story, the most efficient action is to use the "Contact" button to send an email to DBR Staff/Editor.