Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Well, 54 would fit in, as would 36.

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Here's the final. I hope I didn't miss anyone else.

Those predicting 16 pts. or more:

Code:
    Pts	Rbs	Player
    19	9	Native
    18	11	Jarhead
    18	8	killerleft
    18	7	UrinalCake
    18	6	Troublemaker

Good luck! Go, Duke!

sagegrouse
    'If I missed anyone, at least there is a record of your votes'
    Looks like Native and killerleft were in a dead heat since Native hit the rebounds on the head. Both were off by one unless you use points as tiebreaker. Hey Native trying to help you out!

Quote Originally Posted by DownEastDevil View Post
    Looks like Native and killerleft were in a dead heat since Native hit the rebounds on the head. Both were off by one unless you use points as tiebreaker. Hey Native trying to help you out!
    Gahhhh I was so close! Screaming for someone to foul Kelly...

Thanks for the help DownEast! I'm trying to get those bragging rights!

sum total?

Can I make up the rules in retrospect? I had 20 and 6 (total 26) just off by one from 18 and 9 (total 27). I really thought Mason was going to take all the boards this game but we really needed Ryan's rebounding in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by mike88 View Post
    Can I make up the rules in retrospect? I had 20 and 6 (total 26) just off by one from 18 and 9 (total 27). I really thought Mason was going to take all the boards this game but we really needed Ryan's rebounding in the first half.
    I think comparing sum of squared errors might be more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Ryan is 14 and 4 in the 1st half, according to ESPN. Looks promising for nocilla (25) and Edouble (24).

sagegrouse
    I felt silly cheering for my prediction during the game, but I was feeling pretty confident going into halftime.

Oh well... congratulations to Ryan Kelly, Mason Plumlee, Seth Curry, Coach K, the rest of the Duke team, and Jarhead!

I have no trouble sharing the wealth, since there is no wealth to share I'd go out and try the lottery, but my luck is probably used up now. Wait til I tell my buddy Len Elmore about this
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by killerleft View Post
    I have no trouble sharing the wealth, since there is no wealth to share I'd go out and try the lottery, but my luck is probably used up now. Wait til I tell my buddy Len Elmore about this
    Come on you can't tell Elmore, that will screw everything up! He will say Kelly shouldn't have scored those 4 points at the foul line because he wasn't really fouled. If you take those 4 foul shots away that will give Devildeac the win.

14 7 devildeac

Quote Originally Posted by Henderson View Post
    13 and 6.

He'll obviously start but play fewer than 25 minutes:

1. He was noticably limping on that foot in the latter stages of the Miami game.
    2. His game will be more important next weekend and beyond.
    3. He won't be needed against VPI so much, a team whose only real threat won't be his defensive assignment anyway.
    As is true so often, I was wrong. But this time I'm happily, gleefully wrong.

Come on you can't tell Elmore, that will screw everything up! He will say Kelly shouldn't have scored those 4 points at the foul line because he wasn't really fouled. If you take those 4 foul shots away that will give Devildeac the win.

14 7 devildeac
    Thanks, but I don't want any awards with which elmore assisted, unless it was his resignation letter from espn. (But you get a few pitchfork points anyway for thinking of me.)
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

11. That was fun. We should do it again for the UNC game!

My prediction: 15 points and 9 rebounds.