Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    This is yet another reason why the epilogue sucked-- it left questions unanswered that she has had to answer elsewhere.
    Well, it would have been impossible to answer everyone's questions, so I guess she just decided to keep it simple and tell the bare minimum.

She is going to eventually do an encyclopedia with lots of details. Personally, I think this is better than putting lots of information in the epilogue since some people want to know everything and others would rather have it all be left to the imagination.

Ummm, what was the baby-like thing moaning in the background when Harry and Dumbledore were talking? I am guessing it was the tiny piece of Voldy's soul that was trapped in Harry but wasn't that dead when Voldy cast the killing curse at Harry?

I just have this nagging feeling that JK rushed this book to completion and her editor did not go back with major change sugestions out of a desie to get it out as soon as possible.

-Jason "all this said, I was crying at times while reading it-- some of the losses really choked me up in a way that surprised me" Evans

baby thing

I think it was all that was left of V's soul after the part inside Harry was killed. In the final duel scene, Harry says something like, "I've seen what you become" (I don't have the book with me to check). V apparently can't feel anything when the horcruxes are destroyed, but I think the suffering baby thing is actually V when they are both unconscious in the forest. That's all that is left of him