Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    We have to start making our open 3's... They are giving them to us... Kelly where are you?

Guys all looking tired

Quote Originally Posted by sporthenry View Post
    I can't remember the last time Duke played like this. This game might already be over. Can't remember the last time they were blown out this quickly.

And how many times does Mason give up an uncontested layup from the weak side. He could be a defensive force but half the time, he never leaves his feet.
    Happened last year against OSU.

I can't watch this anymore

Somebody wake me up when it's over....

Mods are gonna be VERY busy tonight. Watch it, Negative Nellies.

This game is OVER. I haven't seen us look this bad in years. Our shots are so bad you'd think the game was fixed. When the game started I was abit irked at the non-calls going on outside, but that's no excuse for how we're playing now. Really mad at this team that they can get this frustrated and not even begin to recover.

I can already see tonights Sportscenter segment where they roll miss-after-miss-after-miss of Duke's shots. Geesh.

Uggg... What happened to our offense. No fluidity. LOts of bricks. Not a good recipe.
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

For the first 10 minutes, we were playing well but shooting poorly. Now we're playing poorly too. We've let some unfortunate shooting affect our intensity, and now find ourselves in a hole that will be very hard to climb out of, even if our shooting improves (it almost has to).

It's that kind of a night. Miami is putting the hammer down right now. Looks like Miami wants this to be over in the first half itself.

Mercy

Quote Originally Posted by slower View Post
    Honestly, at what point does this just become embarrassing?
    Growing tired of the Kelly excuse. As bad a performance (so far) in a long time. Not ready to play

Quote Originally Posted by sporthenry View Post
    This game hasn't started out well. Duke is going to have to figure out how to score. Miami's offense will figure itself out, going to need Mason to have a very good game which isn't happening too much so far.
    Bottom line is, this team REALLY misses Ryan Kelly. It's been great to see Amile's contributions but we are essentially a one-man front court without Ryan, plus we lose a great outside shooter. With Curry already having an off night, and little inside presence, of course we are losing by 17.

Let's just ignore this game, we are cooked.

And...ANOTHER slow start by the Blue Devils. We are really out of it tonight. Best thing about this game - it's still the first half.

The sad thing is that while Miami is playing well, they're not playing "Arizona 2011" good. Duke just looks that bad currently.

Miami's just doin' they're thing, dictating tempo, and playing simply like the best team in the conference right now.

Unfortunately the time off seems to have hurt us. I was hoping this would be the reverse effect. And our defense is just awful... worse than awful.
    "Just be you. You is Enough."

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    Happened last year against OSU.
    That game wasn't this bad. That was more OSU playing amazing and shooting 60% from the floor and 3. Duke shot 47% from the floor against tOSU and 20% from 3. Tonight is 20% from floor and 18% from 3.

Wow, this is the kind of loss that I didn't think would happen this year.

Figures today would be the day I get a happy birthday email from dbr. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie is still king View Post
    Growing tired of the Kelly excuse. As bad a performance (so far) in a long time. Not ready to play
    Um it's not an excuse, the guy is hugely important to his team and we're significantly worse without him. Things have gone as badly as they could have in the first half but we just gotta shrug and move on, this is a really tough road game.

Wow, we might lose by 40