Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Wow, Reggie back now and we don't even have a time table on Kelly. Could be an emotional bump but don't see him having a big game.

Quote Originally Posted by sporthenry View Post
    Wow, Reggie back now and we don't even have a time table on Kelly. Could be an emotional bump but don't see him having a big game.
    He didn't start. I can't imagine he's in great condition right now and will surely be rusty. But if he can even give them a productive 10-12 minutes backing up Kadji and Gamble, that's a huge lift.

Yeah, it seems from the outside anyways, that Miami is rushing things a bit bringing him back in tonight. Miami probably realizes if they have any shot at winning the regular season, they need this win tonight.

Terrible call against Curry. Flop and they missed the block right before it.

Reggie?

What a slow roll...

- Chillin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevilBrowns View Post
    Yeah, it seems from the outside anyways, that Miami is rushing things a bit bringing him back in tonight. Miami probably realizes if they have any shot at winning the regular season, they need this win tonight.
    I don't know that I'd say this is a must-win for Miami. I mean, even if they lose, they still control their own destiny for the regular season title. If they win, they'd be in commanding position.

This game hasn't started out well. Duke is going to have to figure out how to score. Miami's offense will figure itself out, going to need Mason to have a very good game which isn't happening too much so far.

Duke on pace for 30 3 point attempts. Offense looking more like the ones of yesteryear.

Honestly, at what point does this just become embarrassing?

I haven't seen shooting this bad since the last time I watched the Tar Heels. So, since Saturday, I guess.

4 points wasted by Hairston and Jefferson simply not being strong with the basketball. I like the effort Defensively but the offense is tentative right now.

Duke on pace for 30 3 point attempts. Offense looking more like the ones of yesteryear.
    That is because Miami is REALLY clogging the lane. The 3s are what is open.

Make some shots!!!

Agreed. Cook, Kelly, and Sulaimon are going to have to attack the basket instead of passing around the 3 point line. Get the Miami bigs in foul trouble and run out on the fast break whenever possible for transition 3's.

shooting

26%%

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    That is because Miami is REALLY clogging the lane. The 3s are what is open.
    That shouldn't matter with a great player on a great team. Mason should be able to score regardless and teams have to be able to score in different ways.

That shouldn't matter with a great player on a great team. Mason should be able to score regardless and teams have to be able to score in different ways.
    First, that's not true. Even a great low-post scorer will struggle against a strong double/triple team and collapsing defense. Second, Mason isn't really a great scorer.

Our perimeter defense is pathetic and miami shooting lights out... We have to do more to fight through screens at the top of the key... Looking at you Rasheed...

This is starting to remind me of Clemson at Littlejohn 2008 season(I think). NOT GOOD.

I can't remember the last time Duke played like this. This game might already be over. Can't remember the last time they were blown out this quickly.

And how many times does Mason give up an uncontested layup from the weak side. He could be a defensive force but half the time, he never leaves his feet.