"Pop Culture Happy Hour" from NPR

Does anyone on here (Jason, I'm looking at you...) listen to this NPR podcast, which basically features a group of semi-nerds analyzing pop culture? TV, movies, comics, whatever... its all fair game. They do sometimes have a weak show, but other times they NAIL it and it feels like you are just shooting the breeze with friends.

Anyone listen?

(And while I am asking... anyone listen to Alec Baldwin's show?)

It sounds interesting, thanks. The only podcast I seem to listen to is the Judge John Hodgman show. It's hilarious. However, I also recommend the Thrilling Adventure Hour by Ben Acker and Ben Blacker. Good stuff by good people.
    "Something in my vicinity is Carolina blue and this offends me." - HPR

Thanks for the suggestions!

However, I can't find a podcast URL or RSS feed for Pop Culture Happy Hour. Can you help, or is it iTunes only?

I get mine through iTunes. I have this link as well (you have to click on each show) to listen online. Beyond that, I'm not sure where else you can get it

http://www.npr.org/templates/archive...ngId=129472378

Here are a few of the recent topics discussed, for those who are interested in what sorts of things the show covers... and just so you know, the "What Makes Us Happy" is usually a quick bit where each host (there are between three and five) talks about the piece of pop culture (usually) that they are particularly in to at that moment.

On this week's show, we talk about Cloud Atlas, Wreck-It Ralph, and children in fiction who are separated from their parents. And as always, we cover and share what's making us happy this week.

On this week's show, we talk about Cloud Atlas, Wreck-It Ralph, and children in fiction who are separated from their parents. And as always, we cover and share what's making us happy this week.

A reconstituted gang gathers, on the occasion of Arnold Schwarzenegger's memoir, to discuss action heroes and the movies that glorify them. Then it's on the the humble cocktail — in drinking songs, movies and elsewhere — before a round of what's making everyone happy.

On this week's show, we talk about time travel, Joseph Gordon-Levitt's face, and how exactly to go about pushing the culture you love on other people.

On this week's show, we talk about the state of television and the Emmy Awards, and then we explore academia in the form of our favorite pop-culture professors and teachers.

I listen to PCHH each week using the NPR app for my iphone. I enjoy it even though I'm not at all in to pop culture i.e I don't watch much TV or see many movies nor do I normally listen to the bands they discuss. It's sort of like how I enjoy "Car Talk" even though I try to avoid ever lifting the hood of my car. Other NPR podcasts that I listen to every week are "It's all politics" "Snap Judgement" and I also really enjoy "Radio Lab" but I think they only add new shows either every 2-weeks or monthly.