Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!

    Talking Congratulations are in order!

    Congratulations to my daughter Jennifer, who announced her engagement today!

    Her mom and I are very happy, as is she!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  2. #2
    my best wishes for a wonderful life and a happy marriage

  3. #3
    Mazel Tov!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by steven52682 View Post
    Mazel Tov!!!
    Thank you very much!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Forest Hills, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Congratulations to my daughter Jennifer, who announced her engagement today!

    Her mom and I are very happy, as is she!
    Steven beat me to it. Mazel tov..again. All my best wishss for health and happiness throughout their (long!) life together.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh

    Congratulations

    FANTASTIC!!!!! (too good an announcement for private email-this needs to be a public affirmation)

    Several key questions:

    1. when is the wedding?
    2. where is the wedding?
    3. are we invited?(for that matter, will all the posters on DBR be invited? )
    4. is he a Duke fan?
    5. is he an ABC fan?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    FANTASTIC!!!!! (too good an announcement for private email-this needs to be a public affirmation)

    Several key questions:

    1. when is the wedding?
    2. where is the wedding?
    3. are we invited?(for that matter, will all the posters on DBR be invited? )
    4. is he a Duke fan?
    5. is he an ABC fan?
    1. No sooner than next summer. No date has been picked.

    2. Don't know yet.

    3. Probably. (probably not, unless I win the Powerball jackpot before then.)

    4. Not yet, but he has been put on notice by me and Jennifer. He attends East Tennessee State University.

    5. No. He has family members who, well, you have a daughter who went to ... well, you get the idea.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC
    A new son-in-law enters the Land of Oz - Congratulations!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Congratulations!

    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    5. No. He has family members who, well, you have a daughter who went to ... well, you get the idea.
    Just so long as his name isn't DEAN. Hopefully his last name isn't hanging in the rafters in Chapaheeya.

    And just WHEN during the reception will you break out with your?

    GO TO HELL CAROLINA, GO TO HELL!

    Cheers,
    Lavabe

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Congratulations!


    And just WHEN during the reception will you break out with your?

    GO TO HELL CAROLINA, GO TO HELL!
    I will put it on the agenda. I will be discrete and put 9F in the invitations! LOL.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


Similar Threads

  1. How long is your Starbucks order?
    By billybreen in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 07:11 PM
  2. Law and Order: SVU Hoops Edition
    By goodchristian in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 08:01 AM
  3. Law and Order CI meets Duke Lacrosse?
    By Channing in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 09:04 AM
  4. Congratulations to UNC
    By MarkD83 in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 03:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •