If you don't mind a little bit of blood splattering about while you laugh, then there is a really funny dark comedy you should check out.

Seven Pychopaths stars Colin Ferrell as a struggling screen writer. He's got a great title for his next film, "Seven Psychopaths", but he can't think of what the story will be or even who the psychopaths are. His best friend, played by Sam Rockwell, can help a bit because Sam is more than a little bit psycho himself. He's a guy who makes his living by kidnapping dogs and then returning them to the owner and colleting the reward. His partner in crime is Christopher Walken, who oozes quirky. The two of them end up crossing paths with a total psycho, Woody Harrellson, who plays a violent gangster who’s dog gets kidnapped. He's not really interested in paying a reward as much as he just wants to kill whoever took his dog.

The movie is full of quirky characters each of whom has a crazier story than the last, but they all are funny and seem really heartfelt. The film takes all kinds of strange twists and turns that may put some people off, but I really enjoyed. There were several points where I thought, "they can't pull all of these insane strings together in a way that makes sense," but I was wrong. It has a strange but very satisfying ending, which is not easy given what a bizarre journey we take with this group of psychos. The extreme blood and violence may turn some people off, but there really isn’t any sense of peril or danger because the violence is really treated in a comedic fashion. The movie was written and directed by the same guy who did a small film called "In Bruges," which had a similar kind of violent but funny feel. If you want a laugh, you could do a lot worse than this.

-Jason "I can't believe what a good few weeks it has been at the theaters! Makes me eager for Skyfall" Evans