Saw it this weekend and really enjoyed it. I think it's the most John Hughes esque movie that's come out since the 80's. It captures a lot of how college might feel, and it wondefully uses the a-cappella world as a microcosm of the social pressures of fitting in, conforming to norms and stereotypes, etc.

The lead is great (Anna Kendrick is, I think, one of the best young actresses around - I've yet to see anything she's done that I did not enjoy, and she has great range). The male lead is inherently believable and likeable (Skylar Astin). The music is well done. The mashups are great. The humor comes flying at you. It has wonderful cameos from John Michael Higgins and Elizabeth Banks...but the person who STEALS this movie (surrounded by really good jobs) is Rachel Wilson as Fat Amy. She was really funny in Bridesmaids. In this movie, she solidifies herself as a true star. She delivers her punchlines with perfection. She outdoes Bridesmaids own Melissa McCarthy. Rachel Wilson is simply brilliant in this movie.

If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.