seeking vintage Duke/Durham Bulls satin jacket

Hey folks,

Anybody out there got 80s style Duke (or Durham Bulls) jackets they are looking to get rid of? Ala this 'un: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Duke...item19d164360e

Not looking to flip these or anything, just want to stay warm in style

PM me if you got something along these lines. BTW, I'm on the bigger size so XL is preferable.

sircyclops

Quote Originally Posted by sircyclops View Post
    Hey folks,

Anybody out there got 80s style Duke (or Durham Bulls) jackets they are looking to get rid of? Ala this 'un: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Duke...item19d164360e

Not looking to flip these or anything, just want to stay warm in style

PM me if you got something along these lines. BTW, I'm on the bigger size so XL is preferable.

sircyclops

I have two of those Satin jackets, and didn't realize the value of the Vintage jacket was worth so much. (Ebay prices). However, I do not have an XL. I will keep my eyes open when I go to the thrift or consignment shops in Durham. As people downsize their homes, the stuff gets donated also. I have bought several New Duke items with tags still attached at those shops. A jacket would sale for less than $10. And slightly worn would be $5. If you are in Durham, try going to the GCF shops and the independent consignment shops.

Thanks for the response. I definitely need to do more lurking in the thrift stores, eBay prices are kinda nuts! I once got a vintage Durham Bulls jacket off of there but it was way too small, thought I didn't get too burned cost wise so whatevs. I passed it off to a friend...

Anyways, I appreciate it!

sircyclops