2012-2013 Blue Ribbon College Basketball Preview

Duke family, has anyone ordered the 2012-2013 Blue Ribbon College Basketball Preview? Send me a message if you have. I have a request if you have a copy of it.

They stopped publishing it a few years ago I thought. I used to subscribe to it.

They still publish it, but it's one of the last mags out each year.

linky

-jk

I enjoy the Blue Ribbon preview more than all the others due to the massive amount of information provided and in such sheer detail. I still haven't finished reading the 2009-10 edition, but I probably won't even bother since the ending has been spoiled.

2012-2013 DUKE Basketball Blue Ribbon Preview

My son and I were hoping someone would have the preview for the DUKE basketball preview from 2012-2013 Blue Ribbon College Basketball Preview. I would appreciate any help.

Quote Originally Posted by NCDBlueDevilsTC78 View Post
    My son and I were hoping someone would have the preview for the DUKE basketball preview from 2012-2013 Blue Ribbon College Basketball Preview. I would appreciate any help.
    As others have told you, the Blue Ribbon guide isn't out yet. Traditionally it is released in mid- to late-October. The past several years, I believe the team reports have been available on ESPN, although they may be part of the ESPN "insider" package.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Kedsy View Post
    As others have told you, the Blue Ribbon guide isn't out yet. Traditionally it is released in mid- to late-October. The past several years, I believe the team reports have been available on ESPN, although they may be part of the ESPN "insider" package.
    No one had told me anything, I appreciate your help. One person told me they had stopped making them and then another person had said they still make them. I just was asking if someone receive one to please let me know. Need to relax with the attitude, my son and I just was wanted some information about the preview.

Quote Originally Posted by NCDBlueDevilsTC78 View Post
    No one had told me anything, I appreciate your help. One person told me they had stopped making them and then another person had said they still make them. I just was asking if someone receive one to please let me know. Need to relax with the attitude, my son and I just was wanted some information about the preview.
    Wow. I think you need to take a deep breath too. It feels chippy in here like we just lost a close game. ; )

I just saw the Duke preview is out on ESPN, but you have to be an ESPN Insider. Hope this helps!!

Let's beat UVA next week Blue Devils!!!

DUKE Blue Ribbon College Basketball Preview

Duke fans, is there anyone that has purchases the 2012-2013 Blue Ribbon College Basketball Preview? My son and I are trying to get a copy of the DUKE preview in it. If anyone has this preview and would be willing to help us make a copy. Please email me. I would really appreciate it.

You could try ordering your own copy of the handbook. They put a lot of work into it. It's only fair they earn something for it.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    You could try ordering your own copy of the handbook. They put a lot of work into it. It's only fair they earn something for it.

-jk
    My thoughts exactly, but I didn't want to seem like a toady for "the man."

sage

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post

-jk
    Also, I have it on good authority that it tends to come out later than many other season previews...