Unconditional Movie

Jason Evans have you seen this one?

I am not a big movie-goer (maybe once or twice a year) but I really liked it. I may be a little biased though since I know one of the producers. Would love to hear other's opinions though.

A google search is interesting. Seems like an interesting movie. Apparently it was released two days ago, and has religious connections.

It does have religious connections but honestly I didn't think it was a real "preachy" movie. This is not Facing the Giants or Fireproof. It does talk a little about God but I wouldn't say it was the focus of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    Jason Evans have you seen this one?

I am not a big movie-goer (maybe once or twice a year) but I really liked it. I may be a little biased though since I know one of the producers. Would love to hear other's opinions though.
    I have not seen it. If it is not one of those religious messages disguised as a mainstream movie then it sure is being marketed that way. While I know many people find this kind of film appealing and affirming, it is not my cup of tea. I am glad you enjoyed it though as I root for everyone to have a good time at the movies!!

-Jason
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?