Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    Everyone on the show receives prize money on a sliding scale the longer you last. I've read that after the 2nd place $100K, 3rd is $85K. I assume they either give them both $100K or just average 2nd and 3rd place and give them both that amount.
    My bet is that they each made $92.5.

I am interested in seeing if Lisa Welchel is able to, or even wants to, return to an acting career.. or even a career in the public eye. She has been very vocal about her Christianity over the past couple decades, founding a charity and as a motivational speaker. I imagine that she just tacked an extra zero on the end of what she will charge to be a guest speaker.

-Jason "I'd love to see a 4 or 6 month follow-up show that talks about how some people's lives have changed... I wonder how Abi's friends and co-workers feel about her today?" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Partly Orlando, FL partly heard Sandpoint, ID
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post

I am interested in seeing if Lisa Welchel is able to, or even wants to, return to an acting career.. or even a career in the public eye. She has been very vocal about her Christianity over the past couple decades, founding a charity and as a motivational speaker. I imagine that she just tacked an extra zero on the end of what she will charge to be a guest speaker.

-Jason "I'd love to see a 4 or 6 month follow-up show that talks about how some people's lives have changed... I wonder how Abi's friends and co-workers feel about her today?" Evans
    Denise was the clear winner. The only knock on her was strategic play. I didn't like her emphasis of that at final tribal... Out thinking people... Because this really wasn't her game. She was a superior physical player and a dominant social one, but given her circumstances, didn't have a chance to play much strategy. She was scrambling from day 1, with her attending every tribal council and having to merge into new tribes. She should have been voted off from Kalibaw right away, but her social game got her in right away and safe.
    Malcolm was probably the best player of the season(and I don't believe for one second that he wouldn't have won had he and Denise both been at the final), but he had to win that final challenge, but didn't get it done - by the way, that was a lame reward advantage, since if you've dropped it once, you are pretty much at your breaking point, so going right at it again you will be shaking and dropping it again. Lisa's final speech was perhaps in advisable, but accurate. She tried a number of things early, but kind of failed spectacularly and even late she ended up being the one whom some decisions came down to, but it was other people's plans that were being implemented. And Skupin did some very interesting things vote wise, but was never apparent about really strategizing to do so.

Re: Abi, I actually thought she came across very well at the reunion, owning up to being a b$#€& on the show and having to learn a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post

Looks like she will be trying to get back into TV. Good luck to her.

http://ca.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/omg-tv...134148827.html