Redskins/Cowboys!!!!!!!

I am saddled with having to work later tonight and will miss most of this game which just sickens me. Lots of friends and family are Redskins fans but not me. My Dad went to Annapolis and was two years ahead of Roger the Dodger so I've been diehard Dallas fan since I was knee-high. I cannot remember, in recent times, a more meaningful game between these teams. I am anxious/nervous/pumped for this match-up. I know we have lots of Skins fans out there on the OTB and plenty of 'Boys fans as well. Here's our thread to do our thing, whatever that might be.

RG III is awesome and I respect this Washington club. Just need to BEAT THEM DOWN!!!! I think the game revolves around whether Dallas' D can pressure RG III and how much can the 'Skins pressure Romo. I think the better D wins the game. I expect scoring, probably something like a 34-31 game. Dez Bryant has played better since being hurt.?... Garcon has been huge when healthy. Very intriguing game with huge implications.

It's awesome to have been moved to Sunday night-I just wish I could watch in my own home. Carolina sux and so do the...

The Cowboys have a lot of offensive weapons and need DeMarco Murray to have a big game in order to beat the Redskins. It all starts with the running game, which gives Romo time to throw the ball to Dez Bryant, Miles Austin and company. I hate the Redskins!
    Bob Green

i hate both these teams...GO Skins!!!!
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Griffin and Morris lead the way. Go Skins!!

Sorry guys, but... Happy days are here again. The 'Skins once again knocked the Cowboys off their pony. Hail to the Redskins. Hail, victory. Braves on the warpath. Fight for old DC. ...and so forth.

Redskins deserved the win, so congrats. Can't throw 3 picks and expect to win. Wasn't the high-scoring affair many, including myself, expected. Dallas' D is still a ways away from being very good. Can't stop the run or pass this year-that's kinda what defenses are supposed to do. Skins have improved a lot over the course of the year, especially on D. They could make some noise in the playoffs as we Cowboys fans and players will be watching from home again. Jerry Jones, I plead to you, please hire a GM and let him do his thing with free reign. I'd take another dose of Jimmy Johnson or Parcells or Brian Billick (did I really just type that? Yikes). Dallas has some very talented players but needs more team. Oh well, another season ends on a winner-take-all final regular season game. Kinda like Duke being bounced before at least a sweet 16 appearance. Leaves a bad flavor in the mouth. Less gut-wrenching than a Duke early exit, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by duketaylor View Post
    Jerry Jones, I plead to you, please hire a GM and let him do his thing with free reign.
    Unfortunately, Jerry Jones is the new Al Davis. He will continue to screw up the Cowboys for many years to come. As a lifetime Cowboys fan, I long for the days of Tex Schramm and Tom Landry. As long as Jerry Jones owns the team, we will continue to suck.
    Bob Green

now, with that out of the way....GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Dev11 is offline Commissioner of Statistics, DBR Podcast
    Though it ended with no championships, 2012 was a great year for DC sports, as Thomas Boswell pointed out that it was the first year in which 2 of the major 4 teams won division championships.

HAIL!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Unfortunately, Jerry Jones is the new Al Davis. He will continue to screw up the Cowboys for many years to come. As a lifetime Cowboys fan, I long for the days of Tex Schramm and Tom Landry. As long as Jerry Jones owns the team, we will continue to suck.
    As as life-long Redskins fan, I could live with even more Jones interference.

Quote Originally Posted by jimsumner View Post
    As as life-long Redskins fan, I could live with even more Jones interference.
    And more fourth quarter Romo. Love that guy

Quote Originally Posted by duketaylor View Post
    Redskins deserved the win, so congrats. Can't throw 3 picks and expect to win. Wasn't the high-scoring affair many, including myself, expected. Dallas' D is still a ways away from being very good. Can't stop the run or pass this year-that's kinda what defenses are supposed to do. Skins have improved a lot over the course of the year, especially on D. They could make some noise in the playoffs as we Cowboys fans and players will be watching from home again. Jerry Jones, I plead to you, please hire a GM and let him do his thing with free reign. I'd take another dose of Jimmy Johnson or Parcells or Brian Billick (did I really just type that? Yikes). Dallas has some very talented players but needs more team. Oh well, another season ends on a winner-take-all final regular season game. Kinda like Duke being bounced before at least a sweet 16 appearance. Leaves a bad flavor in the mouth. Less gut-wrenching than a Duke early exit, for sure.
    Easily coulda been 5 picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dev11 View Post
    Though it ended with no championships, 2012 was a great year for DC sports, as Thomas Boswell pointed out that it was the first year in which 2 of the major 4 teams won division championships.

HAIL!
    3 out of 4 in the playoffs too, right?

Quote Originally Posted by bjornolf View Post
    3 out of 4 in the playoffs too, right?
    Yes, Caps were 2 points out of first place. The Bullets remain a hopeless mess ever since their star player decided that firearms in the workplace would be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Our boy Danny wrote the book. What do they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day. This year happened to be Danny's day.Davis knew football, and he knew weakness and how to exploit it, on the field and off. He liked playing rough to look it. Jerry makes my skin curl.

Without Hershall Walker, and what he brought, Jerry would have to look up to look down at Danny. Suits "America's" team for me.

Why is this thread still open? The Cowboys' season is as dead as the Botoxed skin cells on Jerry Jones' face.