Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I still say sending them every catalog under the sun by the name of Christian Laettener is the best revenge - cuz I'm devious passive aggressive that way...

Perhaps show them your badge and let them know about your new job with NCAA investigations.

The best way to win a conversation you cant win is not to have it... OR have something waiting for you on the other side worth enduring the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    ozzie...it's a wedding of my INLAWS....i don't think anything "less serious" will cut it...it MIGHT, but if i know my wife, it had better be DANG serious...

on another note, i'm thinking of taking my son, Sam, by Rupp...
    They offer a for fee tour of Rupp. I did that three or four years ago. It was worth the $6(?)

And I DON'T know your wife!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by ricks68 View Post
    An aneurysm is a weakening of a blood vessel wall that usually has a bulge where the weakened area is, and could burst. A Hemorrhage is when there is bleeding, usually big time------which will happen if the weakened wall gives. Pretty serious stuff. Ask devildeac for more clarification. He's a heart guy that would know details on blood vessels.

ricks
    ricks nailed it. Aneurysms aren't bad. Until they leak/rupture.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

ozzie...it's a wedding of my INLAWS....i don't think anything "less serious" will cut it...it MIGHT, but if i know my wife, it had better be DANG serious...

on another note, i'm thinking of taking my son, Sam, by Rupp...
    Make sure he's wearing his Duke blue glasses.

i was planning on faking one and staying home...
    Make sure you visit the Liquor Barn. Fabulous beer selection but avoid the web_label506_nb8n.jpg.

After the tour of Rupp, make sure to visit Aminu in rehab. They are reportedly still trying to reverse the debilitating effects of his stomach injury. It's a tragic tale. Apparently, his stomach is now merely the size of a golf ball and he is forced to eat all of his food through a silly straw.

sitting in a hotel in lexington watching duke play.......no one likes my duke hoodie...

they play maryland tonight i think...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

sitting in a hotel in lexington watching duke play.......no one likes my duke hoodie...

they play maryland tonight i think...
    Let's go, Twerps!

this has been a really interesting trip...we are staying in the Clarion Inn near the University. The hotel's entertainment center has a huge pool, hot tub and A BASKETBALL HALF COURT....the hotel is huge and hosted some sort of high school track meet AND cheerleader competition...there were prolly a 400 kids all over the place....

the wedding was in a little country church WAY out in the sticks about 20 miles from lexington and the drive really showed us some amazing kentucky real estate....horses are big business here..UK gear is as prominent as UNC gear at walmart.... the reception was held at, Fasig Tiptom, a thoroughbred auction place...the bride and groom both graduated from uk...

i called about getting a tour of Rupp, but was told that they did not offer public tours.. my son, sam, and i both rocked our duke hoodies and t-shirts prominently....here are some of the statements we got from passer-bys.

1. "duke? y'all in the wrong place boy!"

2. "duke? man, y'all brave wearing that stuff here"

3. "duke!! see you crying tuesday night when the cats tear y'all up"

4. "duke huh? - see y'all tuesday night, altho i think you got a bit of edge on us right now"

5. "duke huh? how come y'all waited to play us NOW? how come y'all wouldn't play us year before last?

6. "duke huh! heh heh heh. We gon' keel y'all tuesday night!"

7. "hey dukie, you a long way from home !! Welcome to Basketball-ville!"

8. "Duke !! Coach K going to the lakers?"

also, they don't have much coke product here...pepsi seems to have the market cornered...

i'll post some pics later...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Loved this thread; also love the way Laettner is having fun with it in last year's Heroes vs. Villains game, plus today's link on the front page...

also, they don't have much coke product here...pepsi seems to have the market cornered...

i'll post some pics later...
    The Heathens...

So moonie - heard back from the fam lately?
    Like since the game?

radio silence....uncle ralph texted the wife and said he was "sad"