NFL 2012 preseason opens

Finally,, GO PANTHERS GO

No matter your favorite team.. it's time get excited.
    Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVRTQq-xJbg

For those of you who enjoyed Ryan Kalil's prediction , or laughed at it,, and don't really know Ryan,,
    Enjoy, with Will Ferell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd0ToNwccl4

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Finally,, GO PANTHERS GO

No matter your favorite team.. it's time get excited.
    Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVRTQq-xJbg

For those of you who enjoyed Ryan Kalil's prediction , or laughed at it,, and don't really know Ryan,,
    Enjoy, with Will Ferell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd0ToNwccl4
    How can you trust someone who can't even protect a Twinkie from Will Ferell?

NFL Preseason 2012 opens. Meaning it's time we're treated to the first of approximately 8,749 live, on-the-scene reports of what fruit Peyton Manning put on top of his morning cereal, and, historically and statistically speaking, what effect that fruit will have on the nature and frequency of his bowel movements. Particularly in light of the altitude change and the new system he's adjusting to in Denver.

Wake me when the real games start.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    NFL Preseason 2012 opens. Meaning it's time we're treated to the first of approximately 8,749 live, on-the-scene reports of what fruit Peyton Manning put on top of his morning cereal, and, historically and statistically speaking, what effect that fruit will have on the nature and frequency of his bowel movements. Particularly in light of the altitude change and the new system he's adjusting to in Denver.

At least we theoretically won't be getting tri-daily updates from Ed Werder on how great Brett Favre looks throwing to high school players, but how he's still not sure if he wants to come back this season...

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    At least we theoretically won't be getting tri-daily updates from Ed Werder on how great Brett Favre looks throwing to high school players, but how he's still not sure if he wants to come back this season...
    I wouldn't bet against it!

Meaning it's time we're treated to the first of approximately 8,749 live, on-the-scene reports of what fruit Peyton Manning put on top of his morning cereal,
    what channel is that on? i'll watch that...i am hoping that peyton pours a nice, big hot cup of shut up for the entire known sports world...

i'm a panthers fan....but up until they lose to the cats in the super bowl, i'm pulling for the broncos...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

GO BROWNS!!!!!... Man I LOVE me some NFL!

70% of the world is covered by water, the rest is covered by Ed Reed...

Now that Ed Reed has decided the other 29.9% of the world not covered by water is secure, he can turn his full attention to intercepting passes for the next 7 months. Ray Lewis will not rest until he gets another Super Bowl ring-seriously, he's been hooked up to an IV of 5 hour energy lifting and running since the Ravens lost in the AFC Championship. GO RAVENS!

I also hope Peyton has a good year. Always been a fan of the Manning bros.

Side note, it's so awkward being a fan of Baltimore sports when you go to Duke...almost as awkward as me posting this after a Browns fan...

Quote Originally Posted by dukebsbll14 View Post
    Now that Ed Reed has decided the other 29.9% of the world not covered by water is secure, he can turn his full attention to intercepting passes for the next 7 months. Ray Lewis will not rest until he gets another Super Bowl ring-seriously, he's been hooked up to an IV of 5 hour energy lifting and running since the Ravens lost in the AFC Championship. GO RAVENS!

Side note, it's so awkward being a fan of Baltimore sports when you go to Duke...almost as awkward as me posting this after a Browns fan...
    Ed Reed may well be the 2nd best safety in football, but he's still the 2nd best in his own division

Thanks to the Ravens, the Steelers are no longer the oldest team in football. Lewis' full name is Raythuselah.

& McKinnie is the only mountain that continues to grow!

I'll root for Peyton in the last 15 games of his season.

Quote Originally Posted by dukebsbll14 View Post

The title of your post reminds me of a former Bear CB Walt Harris, who sported a slogan that "2/3 of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Walt Harris." He was not nearly as successful at backing up that claim as Ed Reed has been (though to be fair, Reed rarely actually covers anyone).

Here's a piece I ran across today that captures much the same sentiment. Enjoy.

Link.

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    The title of your post reminds me of a former Bear CB Walt Harris, who sported a slogan that "2/3 of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Walt Harris." He was not nearly as successful at backing up that claim as Ed Reed has been (though to be fair, Reed rarely actually covers anyone).
    They also used to say the same thing about Garry Maddox, center fielder for the Phillies in the late '70's-early '80's.