Coach K's Influence

I'm watching the Boston v. Miami pregame show tonight and they cut to Heat coach, Eric Spolestra addressing his team before they take the floor. He tells his charges to "over-communicate" and play as one (as he raised "the fist"). Anyone else notice this?

Quote Originally Posted by Verga3 View Post
    I'm watching the Boston v. Miami pregame show tonight and they cut to Heat coach, Eric Spolestra addressing his team before they take the floor. He tells his charges to "over-communicate" and play as one (as he raised "the fist"). Anyone else notice this?
    Spoelstra visited with Coach K this past winter (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/...printArticle=y) and ex-Duke manager Nick Arison is the CEO of the Heat. I'm sure Spoelstra (and a lot of other coaches) take some influence from the game' greatest.

Quote Originally Posted by airowe View Post
    Spoelstra visited with Coach K this past winter (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/...printArticle=y) and ex-Duke manager Nick Arison is the CEO of the Heat. I'm sure Spoelstra (and a lot of other coaches) take some influence from the game' greatest.
    Very interesting...and we also know that Shane is no shrinking violet and certainly a highly respected voice. Thanks for the link and the perspective, airowe. What a high compliment to our Coach.