Quote Originally Posted by ncexnyc View Post
You’ve got a stellar cast, Harrison Ford as Deckard, Rutger Hauer as Roy Batty, and the stunning Sean Young as Rachel. The other supporting actors are also very good.
Don't forget Daryl Hannah (two years before stardom in Splash) as Pris. Throw in Edward James Olmos, Johanna Cassidy, Joe Turkel and the great William Sanderson ("Hi, I'm Larry ... this is my brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl"). I was lucky enough to find a five-disc set of Blade Runner that includes four different versions -- the 1982 Theaterical version (with the unnecessary voice-over), the 1982 European version (same voice-over, but a little more skin), the 1992 Director's Cut (which got rid of the voice over) and the 2007 "Final Cut" which is basically the '92 Director's Cut with a a few more shots -- mostly on the roof in the final showdown between Hauer and Decker.

In none of the versions is it ever suggsted that Decker is a replicant ... a favorite fan-boy interpretation of the film.

If you are coming to the film for the first tme, I would suggest either the '92 Director's Cut or the '07 Final Cut.