Bernard James moment

I was so happy to see our boys go in the first round and was especially proud of Miles. With that said, I think my favorite moment of the night was Bernard James walking up to the USA chants. As a USAF member who has also done tours overseas, I felt incredibly proud and glad to see Bernard get that kind of ovation. I think he's a great guy and a hard worker, who deserves everything he received tonight. I wish him all the luck in the NBA and hope he has a long prosperous career!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sduke1986 View Post
    I was so happy to see our boys go in the first round and was especially proud of Miles. With that said, I think my favorite moment of the night was Bernard James walking up to the USA chants. As a USAF member who has also done tours overseas, I felt incredibly proud and glad to see Bernard get that kind of ovation. I think he's a great guy and a hard worker, who deserves everything he received tonight. I wish him all the luck in the NBA and hope he has a long prosperous career!!!
    I agree. Mad respect for Bernard James and gratitude for his service. I'm glad he has an opportunity in the NBA and he should be a value to any team lucky enough to have him.