Thread: Not Exactly

Not Exactly

Is anyone else bothered by the commentators in the "Hansbrough fouled by Dunleavy" clip? They mention several times that Hansbrough was fouled by his former teammate, Dunleavy. Really? Not exactly the same school, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by TobaMom View Post
    Is anyone else bothered by the commentators in the "Hansbrough fouled by Dunleavy" clip? They mention several times that Hansbrough was fouled by his former teammate, Dunleavy. Really? Not exactly the same school, guys.
    Could they mean that they were former teammates on the Pacers? Not sure if Dunleavy & Hansbrough overlapped on the Pacers.

Oh, didn't think of that. Not too much of an NBA fan, so of course I was thinking college ball. Never mind. (I did smile when they spoke about Hansbrough not being too well liked by teammates.)

Oh, didn't think of that. Not too much of an NBA fan, so of course I was thinking college ball. Never mind. (I did smile when they spoke about Hansbrough not being too well liked by teammates.)
    Just confirming, they were Pacers teammates last year.

Hahaha, delightful payback by Haslem. Not even close to t-bangs clumsy hit on Wade but entertaining nonetheless. Commentators are desperate for someone to give a toot.

Possibly a collarbone stinger for hans-ugh. Good lord, t-hans is still setting that stupid pick? Really?!
    Wade might need a rabies booster after being clawed by lonely t.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 24 90 View Post
    Could they mean that they were former teammates on the Pacers? Not sure if Dunleavy & Hansbrough overlapped on the Pacers.
    Oh, yeah. When Hansbrough was a rookie, Dunleavy and Dahntay made him wear Duke stuff. Heh-heh. -- sage

Didn't Dunleavy bloody Hanstravel's nose earlier this year, a la Gerald H?
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Oh, yeah. When Hansbrough was a rookie, Dunleavy and Dahntay made him wear Duke stuff. Heh-heh. -- sage
    That makes my day! Probably makes my tomorrow as well.

GTH,C, GTH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Please tell me there are photos of him wearing Duke gear.