The Romney campaign appears to be going after what, I suspect, are what most feel are Obama's greatest strengths:
1) Foreign policy - bin Laden killed, war in Iraq ended, war in Afghanistan dying down, etc.
2) Auto bailout - The two of the Big Three revving along once again, the trickle down effect being felt most positively in Ohio, M*chigan, etc.
3) Likability - Even among some that do not approve of Obama's performance as president, many like him personally
4) Women's issues
The volleys on these four fronts appear to be:
1) Obama's taking all the credit for work that was largely done under the Bush Administration
2) Romney said today that President Obama took Romney's advice on forcing GM and Chrysler through bankruptcy proceedings, and therefore that Romney is taking much credit for the resurgence of the automakers
3) Going after Obama as arrogant, selfish, etc., with the bin Laden advertisement leading the way
4) The Romney campaign's rather loud response to the opening created when a Democratic strategist described Ann Romney negatively for providing Gov. Romney with counsel on the plight of Americans in this economy despite not having worked a day in her life
Surely, the Obama campaign will go after Romney's perceived strengths, as well.