Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Having not really looked at Elton for awhile I have to say that he has matured very nicely. He is quite handsome.

I agree about Dahtnay. He deserves to be much higher than 30th. And how about Corey Magette? He was always a favorite. He had that great smile.

Speaking of great smiles, when Andre Dawkins gets to the NBA he will be on top of this list.

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    my wife mysteriously began watching ALL of the game on TV when JJ was a sophomore...i noticed it one night and asked her why she was actually watching the whole game....she said that because **I** loved duke BB so much that she was making an effort to join in...I smiled with pride...

then a month or two later, i informed her of the game's starting time and she answered, "is JJ playing"? i said, "why? is he hurt? where did you hear that"....she said, "oh i didn't hear anything, i was just wondering"

I said, "of course he's playing" and just kinda let it roll off....then it struck me....

AH HA!!!!!!

i said, "you're just watching to see JJ aren't you"? to which she said, "he is dang good looking"...

i'll pick her up a copy of cosmo...
    HEY! That was my whole reason for watching Dancing with The Stars I used on my wife... told her I wanted to find some common ground on TV to be able to have a show to watch and discuss. Only problem is she keeps mentioning guys names and I had not noticed that there were dudes on the show....

BTW, I got a Edyta Śliwińska signed photo as a retirement gift... ohhh boy, I sure miss her on the show.