Quote Originally Posted by hq2 View Post
Since Elton's on the sixers, that gives them the edge, ex Duke player wise. Hard to say how the series
will turn out; both teams have been kind of up and down. I think the C's played about as well as they
could against the Hawks and still barely got by. The sixers took the first two meetings, but the C's won
the one down the stretch and played better later. I say Celtics in 7, since they have home court, but with
old players out there, injuries could stop them at any time.
Interesting, I don't see it that hard. I'm happy for coach Collins that he was able to win a series with the Sixers. It's funny that you mention that point out the C's barely got by the Hawks because what I saw was a Sixers team that squeaked by a Bulls team that was missing 2 starters. I think the C's are the easy choice here.

Note I'm not a Celtics fan, I just wasn't all that impressed with the Sixers (and they squeaked into the playoffs in the 8 spot).

Speaking of not impressed, holy crap were the Lakers just awful last night. Bynum and Gasol just looked to be going through the motions and Kobe was taking too many long jump shots (and the Nuggets played really really well).