Seems like you are really trying to convince yourself that Boston is a big underdog. Pierce will be fine. Allen hit 2 clutch 3's last night in the 4th quarter, he will be fine, not his normal self but he is too good not to make an impact. If Pietrus concussion was so severe that he would still be recovering, I'd doubt he'd be playing (safety rules). Miami has injury issues themselves and I'm sure some of their guys are banged up.

Do you really think that Miami's best 5 (Bron, Wade, Chalmers, Battier, Haslem) is better than Boston's best 5 (Rondo, Garnett, Allen, Pierce, Bass)? Negative. That is why Bosh is so key in my opinion. The Heat's bench is weak, Mike Miller and Joel Anthony are limited. Bron and Wade carried the Heat in a 6 game series against Indiana. I think Boston is better than the Pacers
Because they are. The C's staggered to the finish line and barely got by a mediocre team with only one (maybe) all star level player. James and Wade were playing in another universe against Indiana the last three games. Boston has no better defenders than Indiana; I'd say they may even combine for 70 a game against us (watch Ray Allen try to guard D-wade on those ankles. Are you kiddin' me?) The C's just don't have enough gas in the tank to get past them. Heat in 6.