Where are they now: Stevie Franchise

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...144322874.html

Hard to believe that someone who whined his way out of Vancouver/Memphis would end up making his own crappy rap videos...

Oh wait.

Wow! That's what happened to him!

I'm not sure why Steve Francis and Stephon Marbury were always linked in my head - maybe because they were both such tremendous talents that were just not good team players. However, while Francis has become a bit of a joke, Marbury has really taken having to play in China in stride, and has marketed himself phenomenally over there. I would not expect him to have become an icon and a bit of a mogul, but Starbury has done it in China - I think there is even a statue of him somewhere.
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Channing View Post
    I'm not sure why Steve Francis and Stephon Marbury were always linked in my head - maybe because they were both such tremendous talents that were just not good team players. However, while Francis has become a bit of a joke, Marbury has really taken having to play in China in stride, and has marketed himself phenomenally over there. I would not expect him to have become an icon and a bit of a mogul, but Starbury has done it in China - I think there is even a statue of him somewhere.
    Well they did play on the same team for awhile.

I've always given Marbury a bit of a pass. I didn't like how he handled things in Minnesota especially because with KG and Googs they could have been really good. I did think it was commendable that he endorsed an affordable line of shoes. This was a sharp contrast to the normal NBA shoe deals.
    Last edited by Kdogg; 04-28-2012 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Channing View Post
    For more on Marbury.

He could use some help
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese