Hi,

Feel free to move if this is more appropriate somewhere else.

I think the team will be really exciting--a good set of veterans and rookies--with a slasher, shooters and a strong inside game. Our guards from last year will have another year under their belts. Coach K will have had another Olympic experience (he seems energized after these things). We will have come off a really bad NCAA tournament and though each team is different this team will have a chip on its shoulder. By the way, I don't consider losing to Arizona as we did a couple of years ago nearly as bad as losing to Lehigh in the first round in Greensboro this year. I also think the student body will be more behind the team this coming year because they will realize that they aren't guaranteed anything and that they should get behind the team. I can't wait. Heck it makes me want to get a graduate degree in some not so hard discipline so I can try out as a student manager and be there up close and personal for the glory. Then again, I think I want to stay home and my Labrador would miss me too much.

GO DUKE!