I hope you don't mind if I continue:
Originally Posted by sagegrouse
6. Tyler, will he continue to surprise many by being a starter and leader for the team? Can he get the ball inside to our post players?
7. Will Michael Gbinijie show the defensive potential and increased offensive abilities that many of us are excited about?
8. Has the year of practice and weight training during his redshirt year prepared Marshall to be a solid back-up center for this year's team?
9. Can Seth continue to improve his ability to create offense off the dribble, even against bigger guards?
10. Will Ryan be fully recovered? Will he increase his ability to create scoring opportunities and rebound at a higher level?
11. Will Josh show enough improvement that he has to be in the rotation as well?
12. Shabazz and Amile, interested in competing for championships?
“Those two kids, they’re champions,” Krzyzewski said of his senior leaders. “They’re trying to teach the other kids how to become that, and it’s a long road to become that.”