Mediocre Odd Life of Timothy Green produces hysterical video

So, this family went to see The Odd Life of Timothy Green over the weekend and it kinda sorta affected their kids a little bit. This video gives away a key plot point, but... who cares?!?! The reaction of these kids to the movie is hysterical!

-Jason "the kids are better than the movie" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

What kind of parent posts this on the internet? If either of thise kids' classmates find this video, it will be fodder for bullying and tormenting for years to come.
    My Quick Smells Like French Toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Channing View Post
    What kind of parent posts this on the internet?
    Parents who are trying to make money off of their kids embarrassment and misfortune (I've heard viral videos on you tube make money, but I don't know how it works). It looks like it goes on a bit too long and kind of forced at the end.
    ~rthomas

Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post
    Parents who are trying to make money off of their kids embarrassment and misfortune (I've heard viral videos on you tube make money, but I don't know how it works). It looks like it goes on a bit too long and kind of forced at the end.
    They get a cut of the roll over ads that appear at the main youtube site.

Hahaha, my kids are incredibly upset about a movie. Boy are they dumb, they don't understand it's not real, heeheehee.

I don't get why you're making a video of your kids crying hysterically instead of I dunno maybe trying to comfort them? Am I wrong?
    "Something in my vicinity is Carolina blue and this offends me." - HPR

I'm glad to know that I am not the only one that thought the parents were rotten to post this. I felt bad for the kids. They were upset and no one seemed to be trying to comfort them.

No offense intended, but I did not find the video hysterical, or even a bit amusing. I watched too much, expecting there to be an amusing turn, such as the kids smiling at their acting efforts. I hope the kids get a chance to video their parents staggering drunk and spouting inane and embarrassing remarks - and return the favor of making them famous for 15 minutes.